Another quick travel question....

Dieses Thema im Forum "Talk" wurde erstellt von FallOfSeraphs, 28. April 2002.

1. FallOfSeraphs

FallOfSeraphs Member

I'm flying to Lubeck airport. From what people on hear told me, I need to go to Hamburg-Altona station, then take a train to Itzehoe and from there, a shuttle service to Wacken. Can I get a train direct to Hamburg-Altona from Lubeck?

2. Thordis V.

Thordis V. W:O:A Metalgod

if you could tell me when you want to go, I could have a look on an Austrian page where I can check also train connections in Germany.

3. FallOfSeraphs

FallOfSeraphs Member

Well, I'm flying to Hamburg Lubeck on the 31st July and I want to get to Wacken that same day. And I'll be leaving Wacken on the 4th August but not going back to Lubeck, I'm going to Hamburg itself for a few days.

4. xpet

xpet W:O:A Metalhead

hi there,
    I just had a look at www.bahn.de (search function "Reiseauskunft - Tickets". There are trains form Lübeck to HH-main station every hour. From Hamburg main station you will have to the S-Bahn to Altona (takes about 10 mins.) Hope that helps.

5. Thordis V.

Thordis V. W:O:A Metalgod

There are loads of trains - approx. every 40 minutes (depends which time you go) with one change in Hamburg central station (as xpet told). One train the evening needs a change in Lüneburg (but it would take you longer).
    I found one train going directly to Hamburg Altona, leaving on July, 31 at Lübeck at 16:40, arrving at 17:34. Maybe if you get the arriving time of your flight I can send you all informations of possible trains via PM.

6. FallOfSeraphs

FallOfSeraphs Member

Cool

Thanks for all the help - the flight I should be getting arrives at 9.05am at Lubeck. So anytime after about 10....

Diese Seite empfehlen