Another quick travel question....

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

FallOfSeraphs

20 Apr. 2002
UK
Website besuchen
I'm flying to Lubeck airport. From what people on hear told me, I need to go to Hamburg-Altona station, then take a train to Itzehoe and from there, a shuttle service to Wacken. Can I get a train direct to Hamburg-Altona from Lubeck?

FallOfSeraphs

20 Apr. 2002
UK
Website besuchen
Well, I'm flying to Hamburg Lubeck on the 31st July and I want to get to Wacken that same day. And I'll be leaving Wacken on the 4th August but not going back to Lubeck, I'm going to Hamburg itself for a few days.

xpet

W:O:A Metalhead
25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
hi there,
I just had a look at www.bahn.de (search function "Reiseauskunft - Tickets". There are trains form Lübeck to HH-main station every hour. From Hamburg main station you will have to the S-Bahn to Altona (takes about 10 mins.) Hope that helps.

Thordis V.

W:O:A Metalgod
25 Nov. 2001
Linz und Bern
www.myspace.com
There are loads of trains - approx. every 40 minutes (depends which time you go) with one change in Hamburg central station (as xpet told). One train the evening needs a change in Lüneburg (but it would take you longer).
I found one train going directly to Hamburg Altona, leaving on July, 31 at Lübeck at 16:40, arrving at 17:34. Maybe if you get the arriving time of your flight I can send you all informations of possible trains via PM.