another one bites the metal rust

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
cool..and congrats :p

how did you do it? electricution, cutting, feet in cold water? HOW?!?!

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Originally posted by dittohead
cool..and congrats :p

how did you do it? electricution, cutting, feet in cold water? HOW?!?!

Cutting and feet in cold water ain't so bad,the worst method of torturing is be in the wild deathmetal/punk pit under the hot sun,that's suicide :D:D:D:D

Most funny was of torturing was when they said in TV that they "tortured" Iraqi people with metal music.....they should be glad after all that they heard so good music(ok Manowar is kind of torturing,so Halford and Judas Priest are ;);););) ) :D:D:D:D:D

konstrukt

W:O:A Metalhead
13 Dez. 2002
USA
Actually the worst method of torture is what the Americans are doing in Iraq. They are forcing the Iraqis to watch Barney

berserkur

W:O:A Metalhead
well I offered him to be the third man in a two man tent...
and offered to buy him a WOA ticket for free, I booked a fare for him on the internet and assured him that Slayer, Testament, In flames, Soilwork... are 100% gonna play
and an overnight stay in Gothenburg

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by Hammered_gods
Cutting and feet in cold water ain't so bad,the worst method of torturing is be in the wild deathmetal/punk pit under the hot sun,that's suicide :D:D:D:D

Most funny was of torturing was when they said in TV that they "tortured" Iraqi people with metal music.....they should be glad after all that they heard so good music(ok Manowar is kind of torturing,so Halford and Judas Priest are ;);););) ) :D:D:D:D:D

hahha yeah i heard about that..:D:D:D;)

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by berserkur
well I offered him to be the third man in a two man tent...
and offered to buy him a WOA ticket for free, I booked a fare for him on the internet and assured him that Slayer, Testament, In flames, Soilwork... are 100% gonna play
and an overnight stay in Gothenburg

thats not legal...thats friggin bribary :D:D:D