Anniversary-Soccer-Cup 2004

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Thordis V.

W:O:A Metalgod
25 Nov. 2001
Linz und Bern
www.myspace.com
thank you, I'll add you to the group of refs so you can post in the organisation forum.. but all threads so far are in German... what to say - well the only thing we have to do is to agree who is leader in which game but since we haven't decide yet if we play with 12 or 16 teams there's no plan of the games...

do you have your own whistle ?!

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by Thordis V.
thank you, I'll add you to the group of refs so you can post in the organisation forum.. but all threads so far are in German... what to say - well the only thing we have to do is to agree who is leader in which game but since we haven't decide yet if we play with 12 or 16 teams there's no plan of the games...

do you have your own whistle ?!

you serious?! :D
heheh ill buy one

im registered in the site, so thats cool :)
no problem :) hope they understand me :o

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
only one... not two... but I just started a thread in the form called 'stuff' - in english ;) - I'm too lazy to write bilingual because I think everyone understands me when writing in English ;)
thats true :) very little errors in the articles ;)

ill find one somewhere :)
maybe my old child toys fom 10yrs ago D

Thordis V.

W:O:A Metalgod
25 Nov. 2001
Linz und Bern
www.myspace.com
yes
if someone starts to hurt others bann him... last year there was a guy who injured 2 players... even if the injuries weren't that bad, it was really shitty because some take the cup to serious... but I'll discuss it in the SC-Forum, too...

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
yes
if someone starts to hurt others bann him... last year there was a guy who injured 2 players... even if the injuries weren't that bad, it was really shitty because some take the cup to serious... but I'll discuss it in the SC-Forum, too...

damn! :(
i accidentally kicked my own player last year :/
ill try contrl it :)
http://www.refkit.co.uk/

in england, if you push a referee, its a straight Red Card + banned for life! :p

ill probably make the red/yellow card..and find a whislte :D