Anniversary-Soccer-Cup 2004

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

MrHellRaiser

W:O:A Metalhead
1 März 2004
Holon, Israel
Website besuchen
well maybe I missed it... I don't know, I just don't remember a scoreboard... and as for uniforms, I know that not everyone can afford it, but it's possible to do something basic, like staple an A4 to the shirts of 1 of the teams, and it already makes 'em different then the other team. as I remember it last year, I remember a bunch of guys wearing black running around the field... I didn't understand at all who's against whom.

and as for scoreboards ... i made a simple search for score boards on google... here's a little something I found ... http://www.alge-timing.com/alge/fussball-e.htm

Thordis V.

W:O:A Metalgod
25 Nov. 2001
Linz und Bern
www.myspace.com
The teams had shirts and I don't remember any game where all wore the same style or something like that. The games leaders seem to have to problem with the teamshirts.

And the soccerboards are very professional - the question is, who will pay it. And does it make sense for 2 days/year. Of course they would be nice, but the soccercup is for fun and on a very very low budget. But I'll mention that to Frank, I don't know if they have a opportunity to rent this.

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by Thordis V.
we had soccerboards, but just on big papers... well, I ask myself where to get such real boards from and I wonder how they look like?! Never seen them before...

you can get big whiteboards from stationary stores, not sure you've got this in Austria - but its called Staples.

theyre quite expensive... i would get one unless i would use it a lot....

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
The teams had shirts and I don't remember any game where all wore the same style or something like that. The games leaders seem to have to problem with the teamshirts.

And the soccerboards are very professional - the question is, who will pay it. And does it make sense for 2 days/year. Of course they would be nice, but the soccercup is for fun and on a very very low budget. But I'll mention that to Frank, I don't know if they have a opportunity to rent this.
a cheap chalk board?

get a big one and mount it somewhere.

Thordis V.

W:O:A Metalgod
25 Nov. 2001
Linz und Bern
www.myspace.com
I'm not sure yet if I go to the Festival this year.

Well first a team of organisers is needed, I don't want to do much organisation this year... just a bit of help if necessary, that's all.

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
I'm not sure yet if I go to the Festival this year.

Well first a team of organisers is needed, I don't want to do much organisation this year... just a bit of help if necessary, that's all.
i understand :)

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
after 2 years I need a break ;)

well I don't have much time anyway, my timetable is filled, we will move to a new flat and of course my work as mentor (tomorrow drinking again) :D
cool! :D

ahh yes!

exam season now?
i gotta sort out my student loan soon :D

bottle of baileys? ;):D
no more drinknig til WOA...if i go..