American Rock Act ASHER

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

ASHER

22 Feb. 2003
Website besuchen
Has anyone ever heard of the American Female fronted rock act ASHER?. Would this 80's style original act do well at Wacken? They have had tons of air-play in The Netherlands as well as the rest of Europe. Also interviews and reviews in Metal Maidens...etc....

Iscariot

W:O:A Metalhead
9 Jan. 2002
Apeldoorn- Netherlands
surf.to
Originally posted by ASHER
Has anyone ever heard of the American Female fronted rock act ASHER?. Would this 80's style original act do well at Wacken? They have had tons of air-play in The Netherlands as well as the rest of Europe. Also interviews and reviews in Metal Maidens...etc....

Never heard of it:D

loopactn

23 Feb. 2003
Website besuchen
yeah, I've heard of them

From what I can tell, They ROCK !!! . I actually bought the CD after hearing it on the radio.....Was wondering where I could see them........