Altona Airport -> Itzehoe Grouptickets anyone ?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Banshee

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Nov. 2001
Hamburg
Website besuchen
Originally posted by dittohead
[Bbut i question - in hamburg train station where can we get tickets?? in a machine or ask the person? [/B]

Huuuh! That`s the trick! The Schleswig-Holstein-Ticket is not in the regular maschine, only in a special automat for the regional tickets and you have to know how to get it. A litttle difficult... :rolleyes: Better ask at the service point!

Excuse may bad english, I´m a old lady and forgot most of the language.... ;)

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by Banshee
Huuuh! That`s the trick! The Schleswig-Holstein-Ticket is not in the regular maschine, only in a special automat for the regional tickets and you have to know how to get it. A litttle difficult... :rolleyes: Better ask at the service point!

Excuse may bad english, I´m a old lady and forgot most of the language.... ;)

mein deutsch ist sheise

but there is a ticket machine at hamburg...cos the one in berlin has english...:D:D:

Lucretia

10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
Originally posted by Banshee
Haha, I take 4 persons with me and bring them to Itzehoe and then I go back to Hamburg and take the next 4 persons.... (cause the groupticket ist the whole day guilty) You think so? ;) :D :D :D

little English-Nachhilfe for Banshee:
"guilty" means "schuldig"
and
"valid" means "gültig" ;)

Banshee

29 Nov. 2001
Hamburg
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Lucretia
little English-Nachhilfe for Banshee:
"guilty" means "schuldig"
and
"valid" means "gültig" ;)

Danke, danke...was meinst du warum ich sonst nie im englischen Forum schreibe. :rolleyes: Mit dem Lesen geht es ja, aber wenn ich was schreiben will, fehlen mir die Vokabeln.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
i would have ...but i changed my plans..and i would have arrived in the afternoon

yvesz

W:O:A Metalhead
7 Juli 2003
South of France
www.wickednews.fr
Hi Folks !
I'll arrive at the Hambourg Airport, from South of France, at 11:45 AM, on wednesday.
Is there anybody here in this forum, who arrive at the same time, to go to WOA with me ?

WACKEN FOR A BEER ....... OR A BOTTLE OF RED WINE !! BBBUURRRPS!

Der Helm

2 Nov. 2002
Cologne/Germany
Originally posted by yvesz
Hi Folks !
I'll arrive at the Hambourg Airport, from South of France, at 11:45 AM, on wednesday.
Is there anybody here in this forum, who arrive at the same time, to go to WOA with me ?

WACKEN FOR A BEER ....... OR A BOTTLE OF RED WINE !! BBBUURRRPS!
I will arive in the morning ( I think :) ) So maybe we could meet at the airport. I need people for the group ticket
:D:D:D