ALL Pics online?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

xantia

W:O:A Metalmaster
25 Nov. 2001
Graz (Austria)
Toffi Fee schrieb:
UPDATE (xantia/quality ;) )
wow! you're quick!!!!

but theres one picture missing - BRAT! i made a photo of the opossum at the metalcamp!!! but i took it with the cam of a friend of mine - but you will get it!!!! THANX AGAIN!!!

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Brat

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
I haven't had time to look at all the pics...

but, Xantia..wasn't there a photo of us together (conspicoulsy missing :D )

and did anyone get a photo of Joey Demaio on stage?!?!?!

PLUS

Which current metal mags have the Wacken report?!?!? I'm going to try and get them without subscribing..

MrHellRaiser

1 März 2004
Holon, Israel
Website besuchen
Otto Destroyer schrieb:
Here are couple of Wacken-pictures of mine. Not so good, but some of them very interesting... I am sorry, the service is in Finnish, but I guess people can check the pics anyway. I have a fucking lousy camera, must buy a new one. Helpless "zoom", makes shoddy pics.

Wacken 2004 pics

hey, I recognize those tits ! I know angel as well ! she's my neighbour !

Brat

26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
xantia schrieb:
wow! you're quick!!!!

but theres one picture missing - BRAT! i made a photo of the opossum at the metalcamp!!! but i took it with the cam of a friend of mine - but you will get it!!!! THANX AGAIN!!!

where's the pic of us...if you don't want to post it on the forum, just send it to me... :D

hey, I'm jealous!! Apocalyptica!! cool! :eek: What a great line-up that festival had!