Alcohol trading!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Re: Re: Alcohol trading!

Originally posted by Wackianne
Absinthe... I can offer to bring along some selfmade Absinthe to Wacken. It doesn´t properly taste like the Absinthe in the supermarket, also doesn´t have that chemical green colour BUT it does have all the Thujon the supermarket one doesn´t have. What do you think?

Sounds tasty! :D Even if it's not the "real thing", I'm still curious! I just remember trying some that some Germans had at last years' WOA (they had in a plastic soda bottle, so it may have been homemade too?), and liking it a lot. Tried some commercial stuff that a friend of mine here found in Canada, and didn't like it nearly as much.

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
i wanna contribute..
ill bring whiskey
yeah and some vodka..ill try get some unqiue beer too

british booze isnt the best

Wackianne

W:O:A Metalhead
29 Nov. 2001
Nijmegen
beam.to
Re: Re: Re: Alcohol trading!

Originally posted by Warthog
Sounds tasty! :D Even if it's not the "real thing", I'm still curious! I just remember trying some that some Germans had at last years' WOA (they had in a plastic soda bottle, so it may have been homemade too?), and liking it a lot. Tried some commercial stuff that a friend of mine here found in Canada, and didn't like it nearly as much.
Oh, it is the "real thing", more than the commercial stuff, I think! It´s made from the Absinthe herbs. My boyfriend also put it into a plastic bottle for the first time, not too "stylish" :p but doesn´t change the taste of course. This one is better to drink with that fine Absinthe ritual as it´s quite bitter otherwise. So if we manage to meet for alcohol trading I´ll bring it along (+ sugar, spoon, fire, glass) :).

Morgenurin

25 Nov. 2001
SAARDIST
www.tbautz.de
Well I answered you several times, but my fuckin icq client probably won't send you stuff ... :(
And since I'm in the middle of a large download it would be unwise to switch OS now :)

Wackianne

29 Nov. 2001
Nijmegen
beam.to
Hm, ok, forgive you ;)!

I will really watch it, great!!
Remember that while being on stage, hehe :D!

Well, must hurry now - am off to Holland in a few time!
Bye!

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Re: Re: Re: Re: Alcohol trading!

Originally posted by Wackianne
Oh, it is the "real thing", more than the commercial stuff, I think! It´s made from the Absinthe herbs. My boyfriend also put it into a plastic bottle for the first time, not too "stylish" :p but doesn´t change the taste of course. This one is better to drink with that fine Absinthe ritual as it´s quite bitter otherwise. So if we manage to meet for alcohol trading I´ll bring it along (+ sugar, spoon, fire, glass) :).

Sounds good! And of course, style doesn't matter - As long as the feeling's good and the taste is alright, I'll be happy! :) But yeah, bring it along!

Too bad I can't bring some of my home made meads along...probably have an easier time taking sealed bottles of booze on the plane than labelless soda bottles full of mysterious amber liquid. :)

Sorts

4 März 2002
Estonia
www.metal.ee
I can bring Estonian vodka and our famous sweet liquor (it's tricky drink :) ) "Vana Tallinn" (Old Tallinn) if someone is interested?
Btw can anybody tell me what's the
limit of strong alcohol allowed from non EU?

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
yeah im up for that...ill get loads of british whiskey, vodka and beer

i aint got a clue on the other

try NightFairy, russian
or other USA ppl..LooseCannon, Wathog, try them