Alcohol trading!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
I want to test making this and see how it taste.

But it's a lot of work and you need to wait for a long time until it's finished :)

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Originally posted by Schlossvippach
As a lokal i can offer only Beer - that´s the german speciallity as you might know... we have wine here, too, but that´s to the kind of drink i´d like to have on a festival...

there are also many spirits called "kurtze" in germay... but they all aren´t that good...

You live in Aachen?
Great strip club there :D

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Originally posted by gnoff
I want to test making this and see how it taste.

But it's a lot of work and you need to wait for a long time until it's finished :)

just follow the recipe and you should be okay! Mead is an ancient drink for many reasons - it's simple, it's tasty, and it's really hard to screw up! :D Let us all thank the vikings for giving us this great gift!

@ Schloss - hey, beer is good! With enough beers around, sometimes you don't need liquor! So bring beer! Lots of it! :D

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Originally posted by Warthog
just follow the recipe and you should be okay! Mead is an ancient drink for many reasons - it's simple, it's tasty, and it's really hard to screw up! :D Let us all thank the vikings for giving us this great gift!

@ Schloss - hey, beer is good! With enough beers around, sometimes you don't need liquor! So bring beer! Lots of it! :D

I hope it will be tasty :)

Lucretia

10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
dunno... not enough time at the moment anyway... ;)
and there´s so much to discuss about fourm meetings in the German forum :D :)

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Originally posted by Lucretia
dunno... not enough time at the moment anyway... ;)
and there´s so much to discuss about fourm meetings in the German forum :D :)

I really envy you being able to go to meetings like that!
Seems so cool!
Just meeting ppl and talking about Wacken all the time, I meet up with ppl down here as well, but never more than 2 each time :)

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Lucretia: yeah, yeah, we know where your allegiances lie :D

Meetings do sound like a lot of fun. Only know of one other forumler I could meet with...LooseCannon's not too far away, I'm gonna hang out him with one of these days (as soon as we thaw). The other Americans on here live way out west, I think. :(