age limit for wacken (minors)

Dieses Thema im Forum "Talk" wurde erstellt von Segger, 02. Juli 2005.

1. Segger

Segger Member

age limit for wacken (minors) Please Help!!!

If someone in my travel group is 17 years old, is there a letter that he has to get signed by his parents so that he can stay on the festival grounds untill past midnight? because at earthshakerfest he must have a letter. I've been looking on the wacken site for such a letter but cant find it.

and we fly out tomorrow morning lol so please help!!

thanks

Zuletzt bearbeitet: 02. Juli 2005
  2. LEX

LEX W:O:A Metalhead

I've never seen anyone checking ages with tickets or anyplace at the festival (even for beer). It shouldn't be a problem. :cool:

3. Segger

Segger Member

ook great perfect. I was worried. hopefully the people in the German forum aren't mad...i just posted it there too haha.

thanks

4. DarthFreak

DarthFreak W:O:A Metalmaster

oh we will be mad allright... so mad you best stay at home in canada ....

:D :D :D

looking forward to those beers

5. Kate McGee

Kate McGee W:O:A Metalgod

theoretically you ought to have a letter like that - but no one is checking it. Wellllllll.........guess if the parents of that 17 year old guy know that you're going to Wacken and if they agree to this, it wouldn't even be that much of a problem if you're really "caught" and somebody asks you why you don't have that letter with you......perhaps they'd just agree to calling the parents, to hear them say: yeah it's OK that our son is in Germany with those guys

after all: nobody will ask you for your age ;)

6. Sodomy&Lust

Sodomy&Lust W:O:A Metalmaster

But you'd better not say your age to the german girls. Many of them look as if they were 17 but they can actually be 21

7. Brat

Brat W:O:A Metalhead

earthshaker make them have letters?!?!? that's insane!

hello, they're at the festival! I can just seeing parents say, "how Holger, you can go to Earthshaker, but you must promise me not to drink, not to have sex and definitely do not stay up past 11 pm!!" :rolleyes:

8. TALKHEAVY

TALKHEAVY W:O:A Metalgod

Oh your first name is Holger? When did you change your sex?

9. Quark

Quark W:O:A Forumsstammgast

As I now, DONG does the same. It depends on the Jugendamt" (What's that in English?) It appears to have s.t. to do with insurance or whatever. I don't know.

10. Brat

Brat W:O:A Metalhead

ok Quark explain insurance issues makes it clearer...in Australia we know too well what hassles insurance makes - one year our metal festival was cancelled because of insurance issues

hehehe hey, I've always said "I've got bigger balls than most men--I just wear them higher" :D

muwhahahhaha

11. DarthFreak

DarthFreak W:O:A Metalmaster

The age limit has something to do with the fact and if your under 18/16 not responsible enough to be on your own, and that your character isnt strong enough to say no to drinking to much, taking drugs and doing other irresponsible stuff.

12. Zombi

Zombi W:O:A Metalmaster

yeah don't drink alcohol or take drugs before you're 16 or you will end up like me

13. Hammered_gods

Hammered_gods W:O:A Metalmaster

I have allways thought that german festival rules are retarded, but then earthshaker organisators are extremely retarded :D:D:D Letter, for what damn it. Nobody ask you in czech for such a bullshit :D:D:D We support alcoholism ;)

14. Iscariot

Iscariot W:O:A Metalhead

Isn't it that minors have to be guided by people who aren't? Don't see a problem then:)

15. Iscariot

Iscariot W:O:A Metalhead

Jugendschutz Ab/bis 16 Jahre: gemäß dem neuen Jugendschutzgesetz könnt ihr, wenn ihr noch keine 16 Jahre alt seid, mit einer Begleitperson eurer Wahl zum WOA kommen, benötigt aber die Einverständnis eurer Eltern.

Well, I see there must be a new law in germany or something...(tsss, stupid Germans, first a 'pfand' on cans, now this...what's next?:))but anyway, that is when you're (younger than) 16 so there is still no problem:)

Diese Seite empfehlen