Addiction

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
This thread has turned into a sexual-tendencies thread!! :D

My opinion: I'd love to be homosexual (or a women --> although I will NEVER go to the surgery :D), because persuading a man to have sex is so fucking easy.... :D (that's the general rule, I think, but I'm not that easy!! :D)

Rosk

W:O:A Metalhead
30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
What?!?!?! :confused:

Sodomy.. you're turning this thread into an "Out of The Closet" Thread my friend!!!!!!! ;) :D :D ;)
Does your nick name has to do with some unconscious tendency?? ;) (solo bromeo hermano!!!! ;) :D)

Blackwizard69

W:O:A Metalhead
22 Juli 2002
Roma
Website besuchen
Sodomy, the "I'd love to" implies that you may be hiding something, maybe even to yourself...don't be shy, come out of the closet, you're among friends, we'll understand and we'll like you anyway, that's what friends are for! HAHAHAHHAHAHHA!!!!Just kidding, obviously...

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
GRRRRR!!!!:mad:

I think I know what's going on: you'd love me to be homosexual!!!:D You perverts!!:D It's you all who should get out of the closet!!! :D:D;)

schoska

25 Sep. 2002
London/Tokyo
Website besuchen
Ahh but Bruce would be the Heavy Metal God no matter what. Even if he liked sheep and still wore too much lycra!

Out of interest, anyone here not straight? ...All of my metal friends are straight apart from me.. it's quite disturbing.. Where are all the gay/les/bi metallers!!????

Supercharger

26 Juli 2002
Deventer, the Netherlands
Website besuchen
Don't know what homosexuality has to do with addiction.

@ Schoska

Perhaps the metalscene is too much a male world so that homosexualty isn't much accepted. I really don't know, I'm afraid. But most metalheads are really openminded about most stuff like that. :D