Addiction

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Lordwalter

W:O:A Metalhead
23 Apr. 2002
Buenos Aires, ARGENTINA
www.metal-daze.com
I must admit, that I´ve never been thinking about my addictions because I was sure, that I didn´t have any addiction. But now I realise some things:

- My first parragraph goes to one very special person, a female one, that robbed me the most of my time in the day. And of course, she also robbed me a very big piece of my heart.

- Heavy Metal is also a very important thing. As Pil already said it before, it gives me the peace in the more critical times and motivates me very much.

- Please, don´t kill me about this statement: But I love and I´m addicted to my Mother and my Father. Hey, they are living 14.000 km from my earth position right now, and I can´t imagine one day without having contact at least to one of them!! I see them once in two years. And I hope to see them next year again!

- I´m also addicted to PARAGUAY. This is a fuc.ing great land!! I love it!!

- Maybe this is another critical statement for some of you. But I´m addicted to my job. I really enjoy my work and I love it!

- In order to put something about drinks, I have to say, that I don´t drink any alcohol. I´m addicted to COCA COLA and MATE, a very special kind of tea only known in lands like Argentina, Uruguay and Paraguay. I drink every day about two litres of this amazing shit!

- And finally, as an Argentinean person, I can´t forget to put RIVER PLATE on my list. I don´t miss a single match of this team. I´m waking up 02:00 AM to listen to the matches through the Internet. And don´t forget that I have to go to work very soon in the morning!

Well, these were some of the points that came to my mind right now.

See you!

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Originally posted by Lordwalter

- Please, don´t kill me about this statement: But I love and I´m addicted to my Mother and my Father. Hey, they are living 14.000 km from my earth position right now, and I can´t imagine one day without having contact at least to one of them!! I see them once in two years. And I hope to see them next year again!
Hey! That's great! Next year another spanish talking guy will be in Germany missing his parents...... Being away from mom and dad is great when it's just a couple of weeks, but I think I'll miss them next year too. (I bet there are very few people here whose father has long hair and listens to 70's rock'n'roll. He fucking rules!!!)

Suwarin

26 Nov. 2001
(ehem.Ruhrpott) Düsseldorf
Originally posted by Lordwalter
[B.....MATE, a very special kind of tea only known in lands like Argentina, Uruguay and Paraguay. I drink every day about two litres of this amazing shit![/B]
Well in Germany I know a lot of people who know it and drink it..

Addicted? Hell I'm not addicted...
*smokesciagrette*
Who said I'm addicted..
I ca handle it!!
*triestohidenervouslyshakinghands*
:D:D:D:D:D:D

Supercharger

26 Juli 2002
Deventer, the Netherlands
Website besuchen
Well I'm really addicted to these following cd's

Dead soul tribe - dead soul tribe
Treshold - Critical mass
Vintersorg - Visions from the Spiral Generator
Borknagar - Empericsm
Anathema - A fine day to exit
Devin Townsed - Terria
Dream theater - Six degrees of inner turbulence
Opeth - Blackwaterpark

Just love good music and coverart done by Travis Smith :D

Blackwizard69

22 Juli 2002
Roma
Website besuchen
My addictions:

Metal, obviously. The faster the better, but I'm addicted to all the groups that I grew up with as well (Sabbath, Maiden, Priest, etc). Metal is definitely by far my drug of choice.

My Playstation 2. I regret this addiction, because I'm starting to think that it takes up much too much of my time...but that's why it's called addiction: you just can't say no! In particular GTA3, Pro Evolution Soccer and Medal of Honor: Frontline (I just LOVE killing those nazis on D-Day!)

Roma, my football team, which I have followed in all the stadiums of Italy and many stadiums in Europe (Real Madrid-Roma in Madrid on October 30: I'll be there!!!). The level of addiction almost reaches that of metal, need I add more? I'm sometimes shocked at noticing the impact that the result of a game can have on my mood, but we Italians get very emotional when it comes to football.

Of course, my girlfriend. Fortunately, she's my no.1 addiction. The problem is that she can't stand most of my other addictions (fortunately she does listen to metal, even though when I put some black metal she starts bitching...), but she does her best to put up with them!

My newest addiction is coming up in about 6 months: my sister will finally make me an uncle! My nephew is going to be a spoiled brat (with corpsepaint and a Roma scarf around his neck)!!!

Blackwizard69

22 Juli 2002
Roma
Website besuchen
I agree, Pink Floyd totally rules...I know it's different for me because I'm 32 and I grew up listening to PF in the early '80s. I guess younger people don't listen to much of that stuff anymore...

Anyway, Supercharger, if you like prog I guess you like old Rush?

The girlfriend thing you were saying, now that's a big problem! When my girlfriend starts bitching because she doesn't want to hear Mayhem or Darkthrone or something like that, I can always put some good 'ol Maiden or Sabbath or even Type O Negative. So I guess she chooses what to listen to in the car, right? At the end, they always win my friend...

schoska

25 Sep. 2002
London/Tokyo
Website besuchen
woohooo!! More people who understand my Floyd obsession!! Excellent.
And it would be terrible if all women were lesbians..... it would be better if everyone was bi!!
Although there would be temptation round every corner then...*sigh*