About the first day

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Khan

19 Apr. 2005
I am. can't help it.
Got a problem with that?
and bee's don't have anything to do with it. Fucktard

Oh my, typing an e too many shure makes me the biggest tard on the planet! This is a discussion forum. This is where people make their suggestions and others are free to come with their point of view. so if you dont have anything else than bullshit like youre so tard and im so cool to come up with i suggest you stay out of this post. get a life and maybe a friend then tou would have better things to do with your spare time. im not going to drop to your level.

As for me liking Ozzy. well in your words i got nothing to do at wacken whatsoever... Because Ozzy and Metallica attracts the wrong croud you say. People liking those bands has nothing to do in wacken? Wow... clever words... So youre saying that those bands aren`t metal? If i were you, i`d put a sock in it.

Röbbes

W:O:A Metalhead
Da brauchst Du aber 'ne Menge Sitzfleisch. Die beiden flamen sich doch nur alle zwei bis drei Tage. :cool:

So lang braucht man ja auch , um so ausgefeilte Postings zu verfassen. :rolleyes:

Back to Topic:

3 Days are enough for working people , which sometimes want to make an additional holiday outside of Wacken. Wacken is an important part of my life but not the only one. Because the date is in Germany inside the school holidays its hard enough for a lot of people to get free at this time, with a full Festival day at Thursday it wouldn´t be simplier for a lot of german fans. But, in fact, it is a GERMAN festival with a lot of visitors from allm over the world and not a danish,swedish, brasilian or anyone else Festival with some german visitors. Came to us and enjoy, but its OUR festival

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Khan

19 Apr. 2005
Hmm, translations anyone? :confused:
Is that one of the reasons why a night to remember starts at that time? And have they been selling one day tickets every year? The Kvinesdal rock festival in norway a bit smaller than wacken festival is also put in the norwegian school holidays.

Jestered

12 Juli 2006
Norderstedt bei HH
Is that one of the reasons why a night to remember starts at that time? And have they been selling one day tickets every year? The Kvinesdal rock festival in norway a bit smaller than wacken festival is also put in the norwegian school holidays.

Was only senceless spam there, nothing important to translate... ;)

Fok!

15 Sep. 2006
Kiel

Sorry, wasn't meant to keep you out. ToffiFee was just getting ready to enjoy watching a possible flame war and I pointed out that the breaks between the posts would be too long for a quick diversion. We were only making fun. :D

What the exact reason for initiating a Night to Remember might have been, I can only guess. They possibly just wanted to give the fans something of an extra.
And yes, they have been selling one day tickets for some time.