about corvux corax

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Winterslaap

W:O:A Metalhead
22 Nov. 2004
nederland
are you not curious HOW they put on a whole 60 people orchestra on a stage??? do they sit on eachothers laps or something..i am glad that i am not in that orchestra..you can be sitting just in front of 3 people who play trompet...oeee i would rather get deaf in some other way... ;)
i will check them out on Wacken...i am curious :D

Iscariot

9 Jan. 2002
Apeldoorn- Netherlands
surf.to
Winterslaap schrieb:
are you not curious HOW they put on a whole 60 people orchestra on a stage??? do they sit on eachothers laps or something..i am glad that i am not in that orchestra..you can be sitting just in front of 3 people who play trompet...oeee i would rather get deaf in some other way... ;)
i will check them out on Wacken...i am curious :D

Well, if you were at WOA this year you'd know they did it before.(Warlock and Doro)
An orchestra is even possible on the Party stage!:) (Haggard 2002)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Winterslaap

22 Nov. 2004
nederland
well...i was there!! but not watching Doro and Warlock...had i missed something??? am i evil now for not watching that??? i don't like them and i thought my vieux cola was more important :D
Dio and Hypocrisy..Cannibal corpse and Nevermore..CoB..was important enough to forget about the booze ;)

and i am still curious...so i will watch it!!!

Winterslaap

22 Nov. 2004
nederland
Iscariot schrieb:
I saw them also accidentally:)
but I really liked it...at least the first part with the orchestra (I also don't really like Doro and Warlock)

And you sure must watch it!:)

i heard them..i was on the campingsite..and it sounded funny..but i did not feel like walking to the stages at that moment
I will watch the orchestra this year..really hope that it is not too hot that time of day..or that i am not that drunk to walk to the stage :D