a question for all native-speakers

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Lucretia

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
Originally posted by Warthog

How about antitangle? contratangle? retrotangle? :D

yeah, sounds cool :D I´m wondering anyway if someone will understand my sign :D What about de-felting? That maybe would be the direct translation to "entfilzen" :D

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Originally posted by Lucretia
yeah, sounds cool :D I´m wondering anyway if someone will understand my sign :D What about de-felting? That maybe would be the direct translation to "entfilzen" :D

Nah, I'd say stick with a "tangle" word. :D Untangle, disentangle, detangle...all of those give you the right idea. "Felt" is that fabric you put under the legs of furniture to keep them from scratching the floor.

Lucretia

10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
yep, I know what felt is. But in German (slang maybe) you also use it for tangled hair :D I think it fits and I like to invent words :D
But you know it better, so I´ll say something with "tangle", OK :)

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
yep, I know what felt is. But in German (slang maybe) you also use it for tangled hair :D I think it fits and I like to invent words :D

Well, that's half the fun of inventing words, I think...is seeing what kind of twisted interpretations people come up with. :D

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden

If you want a swedish one you could say:

Vi reder ut ditt knullrufs!

:D

Which, basically, mean: We will dis-entagle your hair ;)

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
LOL
ah, great - may I use this? :D Sound so cute :D

sure :D

Just as long as you keep in mind that knull is part of knulla, which means fuck/ficken :)

What it sais is that your hair get all tangled up while having sex, that's why it is knullrufs :D