A present for all of you

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Rosk

W:O:A Metalhead
30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
Originally posted by The Raven
that'll be the day...i can imagine chuck billy go - eraargh eaaaaeaearrrrrgh...james murphy playing black metal guitar!!!!! that'll be loads of fun :D :D :D

Dragonlord (Erick Peterson's project) is pretty much a "symphonic, commercial or whatever you wanna call it" black metal album (in the Dimmu Borgir vein). It features almost the whole "new Testament" lineup, minus Chuck Billy...... you might want to check that out.

The Raven

W:O:A Metalhead
21 Jan. 2004
Bangalore, India
www.kryptos.net
Originally posted by Rosk
Dragonlord (Erick Peterson's project) is pretty much a "symphonic, commercial or whatever you wanna call it" black metal album (in the Dimmu Borgir vein). It features almost the whole "new Testament" lineup, minus Chuck Billy...... you might want to check that out.

:o....i will do that, thanks mate!

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Originally posted by Rosk

And because I'm not a black metal fan, I really like their only album! :)