a possble mirc channel...

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Evenfiel

W:O:A Metalhead
4 Mai 2002
a possible IRC channel...

What do you guys think of setting up a IRC channel for the english forum users? That way we'll get to know each other better before Wacken starts....

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Well, if you know how to do that.... I'm a fucking ignorant in internet. Anyway, it's a good idea, you can count with my support.

Pimp

21 Apr. 2002
UK
I've created a channel... #wacken-eng on DALnet. I recommend using mirc, available from www.mirc.com :)

If anybody uses it then ops are needed, so let me know and I'll op you. Although I doubt that anybody will use it :)

Ta,
Pimp

Pimp

21 Apr. 2002
UK
It's crazy in there... lots of foreign languages! This one is targetted at English speakers, 'cos we have what seems to be a seperate community (us lot that speak on the english board). But yeah, I doubt the channel will get used, I was bored and wanted to mess abour with IRC 'cos I used to do that a lot :)

Ta,
Pimp

Pimp

21 Apr. 2002
UK
Connect to any DALnet server (I use the London one 'cos I live in the UK).

And I'll be in there whenever I'm on the net, so pop by and let's try to get this channel populated!

- Pimp

Anders

28 März 2002
Norrköping
empty

Ok, now I'm on #wacken-eng .... and it's mad - mad I tell you!

..eh.. or not. 'cause I'm the only one there. Ah'well, If you feel like OP:ing me Pimp feel free to do so. On irc I'm known as Nevyn.

xpet

W:O:A Metalhead
25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
hmmmm... I´ve been also very ignorant until now. But now I´m curious, and as I´m too lazy to do something senseful I´ll try it out now. Haha. You´ll see if I´ll find a working Mac version of that proggies... ;)