A National Tragedy

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Lucretia

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
dittohead schrieb:
theres been a lot of spam about charitable "donations"

maybe, yes. But this sounded Metal related, so I just posted it - just in case someone wants to support some bands from NO. I myself won´t donate anything at the moment, but well...

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
LooseCannon schrieb:
I couldn't believe it when I saw it.BUSH TAKES THE BLAME FOR NEW ORLEANS!

It was a 1/2 hearted speech.FUCK THE CHIMP LOOKING MOTHERFUCKER!
And he only takes the blame for failures of the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT!!!! That means that he will always be albe to blame all others as they "had to react first". That's no responsabillity!

Fucking jackass :mad:

LooseCannon

W:O:A Metalhead
3 Aug. 2002
Baltimore,Maryland USA
Website besuchen
Hurricane Rita went through the Florida Keys today.It's now a catagory 2 storm & it's gonna get stonger in the Gulf Of Mexico.The storm path takes it to the Texas Gulf coast at a possible cat. 4 strength.The gulf coast don't need this again.

LooseCannon

W:O:A Metalhead
3 Aug. 2002
Baltimore,Maryland USA
Website besuchen
Rita hasn't even come on shore yet & it brushing against New Orleans.The levys have broke again & the flooding has started all over again.The strike zone is on the TX/LA border.

I have a friend in Houston & I can't reach her.I hope she's ok.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
LooseCannon schrieb:
Rita hasn't even come on shore yet & it brushing against New Orleans.The levys have broke again & the flooding has started all over again.The strike zone is on the TX/LA border.

I have a friend in Houston & I can't reach her.I hope she's ok.
Apparently Houston has been saved, as well as Galverston (of zoiets), and Rita lost some strength and is a tropical storm right now. However, I'm not sure, as I haven't heard any radio/TV yesterday.