A Metal Journey

Dieses Thema im Forum "Talk" wurde erstellt von PurpleOnion86, 21. Oktober 2008.

1. PurpleOnion86

PurpleOnion86 Newbie

Hi everyone, I am an American girl traveling to Wacken Open Air next summer. I'm new on the forum, and hoping that maybe some Wacken vet's could give me any advice for bookings/travel/what to do/what not to do/what I should bring...any tips/advice would probally be useful! Also, if there is any one else on here coming from America (Boston??) it would be really cool to hook up and travel together!

2. LooseCannon

LooseCannon W:O:A Metalhead

1st,book your flight.I went with www.cheaptickets.com

They gave me a good deal on a flight from Baltimore.

2nd, get your festival ticket

3rd,clothes.The last 2 times I went,it rained & it was kinda cool.Bring summer clothes but I would bring a sweatshirt or a jacket & jeans.

I wish I was going next year,but I can only afford every other year.

If ya need to get in contact with me,my IM info is on my profile.

3. xforeverxmetalx

xforeverxmetalx W:O:A Metalgod

read this, it should answer most, if not all of your questions... at least, it helped me a lot.
    as far as flights, it's best to watch prices online for awhile to find the best deal... they can fluctuate a lot. and consider both leaving and arriving at different airports, sometimes the difference in price is worth a little extra travelling.
    I'm hoping to go this coming year as well... also coming from the US. haven't actually gone yet, it'll be my first, but hope I helped somewhat :]

4. PurpleOnion86

PurpleOnion86 Newbie

Wow thanks a lot for the link!

Diese Seite empfehlen