a few questions

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
Hi again,

Just have a few questions if anyone can help?

1. Need to get accommodation (have phoned most places mentioned on this site but either speak German or are booked out). Looking at getting a basic hotel. If we stay in Hamburg is it too far to travel to Wacken?? and is it easy to get there and back again? I am not fussed on travelling for an 1hr each way? does anyone know of anywhere that is not booked out nearer to Wacken? thanks muchly!!

2. Also am having troubles getting the tickets still..what is the best option, everywhere I ph they just speak German. If worst comes to worst and we get out tickets when we arrive, do you think they will sell out??

Thanks heaps !!!

schneeWITCHen

W:O:A Metalhead
24 Nov. 2001
East of the Rhine
hey

1. if i were you i'd stay on the campground in wacken or you'll miss half the fun. if you really want to stay in a hotel you can maybe look out for one in intzhoe or wacken... hamburg is really a little far....

2. ask wacken-holger.... he said they'd be sold out, but i think they still have a few tickets in wacken for the ones who came from far away. you can order tix @ www.nuclearblast.de

THANKS HEAPS GUYS..SORRY IN THE DEALY OF REPLYING TO YOU HAVE HAD A FEW TROUBLES WITH MY COMPUTER AND LOGGING INTO THIS SITE!

Anyway i think I will try Arden Booking Agency they put togher packages. I tried Nuclear Blast but only responded in german!! lol!!!

thanks again

Iscariot

9 Jan. 2002
Apeldoorn- Netherlands
surf.to
The people at metaltix supposed to speak English. At least, they email in English
(ordered the tickets in December, much shipping costs etc. Now you can buy Wacken tickets in the post office in my hometown....:(
But I do have a ticket-cd!!!!:D:D:D)

Brat

26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
have metaltix got the credit card system up yet.

I emailed Nuclear Blast and received an answer in English. That's where I got my tickets.

And I agree - camping is SO the go. I want to enjoy the party atmosphere! Although I'm grumpy when I'm tired :mad: so my b/f is going to stay away from me :D hahahahha