A death of a friend.

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Morgray

14 Aug. 2004
Elmshorn, ca. 30km von Wacken
True, my mom committed suicide a few years ago. I totally second Mikemyre's post, a part of yourself dies with the person you loved so much. Be it friends or family members... the closer you stood to the person, the more you suffer... but you also learn from it. You learn to grief. And that is an abillity that is really important, especially in those times.

Winterslaap

W:O:A Metalhead
22 Nov. 2004
nederland
Sorry to hear it Chris...my condoleances..i know it must be hard..lost a friend 7 years ago...i feel for you..i wish you strength in this time

LooseCannon

W:O:A Metalhead
3 Aug. 2002
Baltimore,Maryland USA
Website besuchen
Thank you.

I'm beginning to hate the month of July.The syndicated radio show I'm a loyal fan of,The Don & Mike Show was a sad one today.Don's wife,Frida(who's been on the show all the time) was killed last night in a car accident.

JULY SUX!