4 tickets for sale at original price

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

cymru

9 März 2013
Hello
We are selling 4 full weekend tickets with camping due to change of circumstances we are unable to go:( Post reply if you are interested, would prefer to sell all together if possible, or maybe in pairs.

Daywind

2 Dez. 2012
Österreich/Graz
Hey
i have send you a Privat Message, which contain everything to convince you, why i should be
the new owner of one of your beloved Wacken card. If you have something to aks or you are just bored XD :D:D
you can feel free to send me a Privat Message.
it would be a great pleasure to hear from you :).
greetings David :)

Kikkkina

14 Juli 2010
PM sent

Sent a PM for 2 tickets, there are two guys below that want 1 each, you could make a lot of us happy if you decide sell separately :D

Sh6a6d6ow

18 Feb. 2013
tickets

Hi, i have send you a PM with my reasons why you should sell them to me. hope to get answer.

spiderlily

7 Feb. 2013
Detmold
I need four therefore I would like to buy them all!!!

Hello, please me from my sufferings :uff: and sell them to me! PM is on its way!
Best wishes, spiderlily

C.Steines

19 Nov. 2012
I would take 2 Tickets!!

Hey there!
I would take two tickets, if they're still available.

Greetings from Cologne

Cati

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.