25596?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Cadaver.Crave

19 Dez. 2006
Whilst falling asleep the other night i noticed one of the wacken cups littering my room had the numbers 25596(?) around the pentagram behind the wacken rams head, I was wondering whether this number has some kind of significance to the festival that I might be missing out on, is it a capacity number, is it some scarily satanic number that I'm not black metal enough to fully appreciate or am I just missinfg something really obvious? Anyone able to help me out if they know the design of which I speak?

Meuleu

W:O:A Metalhead
8 Aug. 2006
Cherbourg,Normandy
www.myspace.com
Whilst falling asleep the other night i noticed one of the wacken cups littering my room had the numbers 25596(?) around the pentagram behind the wacken rams head, I was wondering whether this number has some kind of significance to the festival that I might be missing out on, is it a capacity number, is it some scarily satanic number that I'm not black metal enough to fully appreciate or am I just missinfg something really obvious? Anyone able to help me out if they know the design of which I speak?

It's the new Number Of The Beast :D
Or a zip code