2003 Logo

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

scareall

W:O:A Metalhead
2 März 2002
scotland
Website besuchen
What do you guys think of the 2003 Logo?

I really like it, especially "Sponsored by Metalheads Worldwide"

Lets hope next years will be less muddy and wet, than this year's!

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Originally posted by Necrocunt
@S&L: you never tasted Dark Fortress, did you? :D
Is that your band? Never heard of it (except in your posts :D)

If you play in WOA'03 I'll be there for sure!! I saw VOM just because MetalBasstard and Karsten played there, so I'll see you if you play! (unless Testament, Slayer, Anthrax or Death Angel play at the same time.....sorry...)

Good luck!

Ron

11 Sep. 2002
Hessen
Website besuchen
I like the new logo, especially the combination of the colors.
I made a Countdown Timer for my windows desktop with the new logo counting the days,hours,minutes and seconds till Wacken 2003 :)

Necrocunt

W:O:A Metalhead
Originally posted by Sodomy&Lust

Is that your band? Never heard of it (except in your posts :D)

If you play in WOA'03 I'll be there for sure!! I saw VOM just because MetalBasstard and Karsten played there, so I'll see you if you play! (unless Testament, Slayer, Anthrax or Death Angel play at the same time.....sorry...)

Good luck!

if we would play at the same time with slayer, i would not play for sure!!! :D
but i don't think that we will play wacken next year, their way of organisation is not the way i prefer when it comes to playing gigs... :(