2 tickets left at the last minute

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

PBear

17 Juli 2013
Last year in September I purchased 4 tickets for W:O:A 2013, one for myself, one for a friend and two for my dad and his girlfriend who would be coming to Wacken for the first time this year after I persuaded him to join me since I wanted him to experience the best festival in the world just once in his life.

Since I bought the tickets however my dad's health has taken a turn for the worse as he was diagnosed with cancer just 2 months later, for which he was treated in the beginning of this year with radiation treatment. Things looked fine after that, however within the last weeks it seemed the cancer had returned and yesterday (july 16th) he was told the cancer had spread and he would have to undergo multiple tests and treatments in the next couple of weeks in order to try and remove / heal it as much as possible. Needless to say this S*CKS bigtime and at the moment my enthousiasm for Wacken is a lot less then it was last week. However I still intend to go to Wacken this year and if all things go well I'll bring my dad to next year's 25th anniversary of Wacken.

The result however is that I now have 2 tickets, with nothing written on them yet, which I can't exchange anymore since yesterdaymorning the official exchange closed for this year. I already mailed Wacken Headquarters with this same question, but am affraid that due to the enormous ammount of mails they won't read my mail in time anymore.

I want to resell / exchange the 2 remaining tickets as fast as possible as it would be a waste of both money and the oppertunity for 2 other people to visit Wacken this year if I'd just throw them away.

My question is simple: What are my options at this moment?
The tickets are undamaged, have no writing on them and 100% legit.

Any assistance with this matter would be MUCH appreciated !

Many thanks in advance,
PBear

Helga60

W:O:A Metalhead
15 Mai 2013
First: god bless your father, I hope he can win his fight!!!

My english is not so good, but I will try to help you.
There is no official way to sell the tickets.On e-bay germany it is forbidden to sell them. But - as I know - not in e-bay in other countrys. So this may be a way for you.
The only other way is: You come to Wacken and try to sell them on the street.
This is not forbidden, if you only want the money, you have pay for them.

Please, excuse my wrong english...i hope, i can help you with this answer

PBear

17 Juli 2013
First: god bless your father, I hope he can win his fight!!!

My english is not so good, but I will try to help you.
There is no official way to sell the tickets.On e-bay germany it is forbidden to sell them. But - as I know - not in e-bay in other countrys. So this may be a way for you.
The only other way is: You come to Wacken and try to sell them on the street.
This is not forbidden, if you only want the money, you have pay for them.

Please, excuse my wrong english...i hope, i can help you with this answer

Thank you for your response.

I thought about selling them on the streets in Wacken, but that would mean I would have to waste my precious time at Wacken on Tuesday or Wednesday doing that instead of partying at the camping site and having fun so that's not really a good option for me :)

I have already placed them on Marktplaats here in the Netherlands (a kind of Ebay page) and have also found a buyer who wants to buy both tickets for the original price. If all goes well I'll see them this saturday and have already told him that if he does buy the tickets he's free to have all the beers he wants at my tent during Wacken :)

Lexington

W:O:A Metalhead
4 Aug. 2008
Hohenwestedt
Thank you for your response.

I thought about selling them on the streets in Wacken, but that would mean I would have to waste my precious time at Wacken on Tuesday or Wednesday doing that instead of partying at the camping site and having fun so that's not really a good option for me :)

I have already placed them on Marktplaats here in the Netherlands (a kind of Ebay page) and have also found a buyer who wants to buy both tickets for the original price. If all goes well I'll see them this saturday and have already told him that if he does buy the tickets he's free to have all the beers he wants at my tent during Wacken :)

I don't think you would waste too much time, since you are in Wacken anyways. As far as I remember, since 2010 there where much more requests for tickets (People walking around, carrying a sign "Ticket wanted"). Before that there were plenty of guys holding up to 8 Tickets in the air, but times have changed since the W:O:A is constantly sold out.
As long as your ticket is not personalized yet and you are willing to come to the entry booth my guess is it wont take you long to get them sold for a decent price, but don't be greedy.

PBear

17 Juli 2013
As long as your ticket is not personalized yet and you are willing to come to the entry booth my guess is it wont take you long to get them sold for a decent price, but don't be greedy.

Thanks Lexington, I'll keep that in mind as a final backup then :) And my only hope is that I won't loose any money on selling them so they can go for the original price I paid for them anyway. We're all there to party and have a great time so if I can make 2 other people happy then that's more then enough for me. A single beer as gratitude is just fine :)

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.