• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by BoehseMelle
@dittohead. Such Party is in Germany the NPD. But the onkelz don´t encourage with them. Really. I told it in one of my last post.
Now I´m very tired and my alarm-clock will ring at 6:30 CET.
I will go now to bed. Maybe we`ll here some other time. And, if my english is not so fine, sorry
CU everyone

nahh i over-reacted and just got a bit OverTheTop - with the previous thing - i probably got my facts wrong.

no harm done :). hopefully we get to meet at wacken, mate :)

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by Carpathian_Wolf
I remember a long time ago getting beat up by 5 black guys...people would think id hate them..but i dont...just the 5 cowards who kicked my ass and stole my phone and wallet...:mad::mad::mad:

shit :(:(:mad:

my dad was beaten up by 3white guys+2gals....after finishing work - they just jumped him. their mates are still around...and he feels a lot "bigger" when they are around :(...and ive seen them around my shop recently :(

this is one world ill NEVER understand

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by Zombi
It's not the world. The world is beautiful. It's these fucking humans that live in it.

thats true. i hear Japan has a low crime rate. its the weather and hurricanes and earthquakes and stuff that kills ppl.