• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

BoehseMelle

12 Aug. 2003
Germany
Website besuchen
@carpartian. I think that row anybody in this concert can produce. Okay, maybe one of the Onkelzfan can do that, but I thínk it´s not fair to have prejudice for the band. The band was a Skin-band, okay, but everybody has the right of a second chance, doesn´t he?

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Carpathian_Wolf

W:O:A Metalmaster
21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Originally posted by BoehseMelle
@carpartian. I think that row anybody in this concert can produce. Okay, maybe one of the Onkelzfan can do that, but I thínk it´s not fair to have prejudice for the band. The band was a neo-nazy-band, okay, but everybody has the right of a second chance, doesn´t he?

Oh yeah true i agree with u everyone deserves a second chance for sure..if they have now changed their ways then thats fine...i would imagine though that there would be old school fans around tho if you know what i mean.

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
ok i over empathised it a bit.

PV Roy says their right wing - and loads of neo-nazis will come.

but who gives a fuck what you call me....

thats too fucking bad

BoehseMelle

12 Aug. 2003
Germany
Website besuchen
Yeah, but let´s tell me one story.
At one of the last concerts one "fan" collect underwrites for the NPD.
Then, the band has belaboured him. The onkelz don´t want such men

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by Shadowtear
but please don`t blame dittohead for what he had written..cause it only was told him by another person
thank you :)

also a little fucking problem with a fucking nazi in germany too..
ahh who fucking cares..

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by BoehseMelle
I don´t know dittohead. And I don´t want to search any post of him. I want to post what I´m thinking of these discussion. And I like to discuss...

them tell us about Onkelz -
all i fucking know if that apparently have a (far) right wing view, following and/or message.

do they support, encourage or distance themselves from Neo-Nazism?

(there is a far-right party in england - the BNP. they want more pro-white rights. and are racist - but who gives a fuck)