10 Metal songs you don't need to hear again!

Dieses Thema im Forum "Talk" wurde erstellt von DetroitDon, 30. Dezember 2009.

1. DetroitDon

DetroitDon W:O:A Metalhead

I found this article on bravewords.com about songs that are good, just REALLY overplayed... many on the list I agree! As much as I like some bands, there are songs, that are over played to DEATH!.

read the article, there are only 10, but I'm sure we can come up with 100! lol

I think "The Trooper" should be #1 on the list...., Maiden has a few songs, I wouldn't cry if they were dropped from the set!

http://www.exclaim.ca/articles/generalarticlesynopsfullart.aspx?csid1=139&csid2=844&fid1=43353

So everyone contribute to this!

2. Zombi

Zombi W:O:A Metalmaster

Iron Maiden
    “Run to the Hills”/ “The Number of the Beast”

is the only real answer. Every fucking metal party/festival whatever i've been to one of these songs has been played. And of course everyone has to fucking sing along. I'm so goddamn sick of them it almost ruins every other Iron Maiden song for me.

But other songs include Hypocrisys "Roswell 47" and Satyricons "Mother North".

3. DetroitDon

"Crazy Train" By Ozzy should be buried for good! Pretty much all the standard radio "hits", which is the main reason I left FM radio years ago.

4. Metalfan90

Metalfan90 W:O:A Metalhead

/sign

5. LooseCannon

LooseCannon W:O:A Metalhead

Anything by AC/DC.The local ROCK station here plays the same 5 AC/DC songs everyday.

6. Quark

Quark W:O:A Forumsstammgast

Nu-Metallica.

Nu/New shit is no metal.

7. Drex

Drex W:O:A Metalhead

+1

8. thrasher_93

thrasher_93 Member

Master of Puppets

9. MetalViking

MetalViking W:O:A Metalhead

Through the fire and flames, so sick of that song and all the fanboys that think dragonforce are the best:rolleyes:

10. S.N.U.F.F .XX.

S.N.U.F.F .XX. Newbie

I Don't want to hear the new metallica songs.
    i think that is no metal anymore...:eek:

11. Northern Death

Northern Death W:O:A Metalmaster

Songs? :confused: I would at least start with BANDS...

new Metallica is a good beginning...

Arch Enemy
    Caliban
    Corvus Corax
    Endstille
    Letzte Instanz
    Maroon
    Orden Ogan
    Orphaned Land
    Schelmish
    Secrets of the Moon
    Tyr

only the ones from next years line-up, everything else would be far too much to list :rolleyes:

12. Northern Death

Northern Death W:O:A Metalmaster

seems to be different in every country...in Germany it's "Fear of the Dark", without the slightest doubt......you hear it anywhere Metal is played. :rolleyes:

/sign

13. DetroitDon

It must be a country, you can go to almost ANY Iron Maiden show in America and by the 2nd song, some jackass is yelling "PLAY THE TROOPER!" When I saw them on the Matter of Life and Death Tour, after the 4th song a guy next to me seemed highly irritated that Maiden wasn't playing a song that he knew, yelled out for "The Trooper". I turned to the guy and said "Ummm sorry, incase you didn't hear, they're playing the entire NEW album start to end, and only 5 greatest hits" , Wow did he look pissed! haha

It's funny because the year before Maiden played ALL the Greatest hits from 1980 to 1984, and proclaimed at the end of the show "We will be back with a NEW album, of NEW songs! and the crowd went fucking wild! Then when it comes down to a new album...the "fans" do nothing but bitch after just one is played.

Fear of the Dark NEVER gets old with me.

14. DetroitDon

It must be a country thing , you can go to almost ANY Iron Maiden show in America and by the 2nd song, some jackass is yelling "PLAY THE TROOPER!" When I saw them on the Matter of Life and Death Tour, after the 4th song a guy next to me seemed highly irritated that Maiden wasn't playing a song that he knew, yelled out for "The Trooper". I turned to the guy and said "Ummm sorry, incase you didn't hear, they're playing the entire NEW album start to end, and only 5 greatest hits" , Wow did he look pissed! haha

It's funny because the year before Maiden played ALL the Greatest hits from 1980 to 1984, and proclaimed at the end of the show "We will be back with a NEW album, of NEW songs! and the crowd went fucking wild! Then when it comes down to a new album...the "fans" do nothing but bitch after just one is played.

Fear of the Dark NEVER gets old with me.

15. cyber999

cyber999 W:O:A Metalmaster

i dont have metal pubs here so.. :rolleyes:

Diese Seite empfehlen