1 WACKEN TICKET FOR SALE!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

mcgee2107

24 Aug. 2012
G'day metalheads without a Wacken ticket!
Got 1 ticket here for sale as my mate isn't interested in going over to Europe anymore, the idiot!
We payed $195 Australian dollars in total to get the ticket. However the price is set at a maximum of 150 euro (p & p excluded). Just post on the thread or message me and we can sort out a deal and get the ticket to you as soon as possible! If you'd like a photo of it or anything else I can email it from m-c-g-e-e@hotmail.com

Cheers

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:

CarvingAGiant

29 Apr. 2013
Hey man,

it would be great if you'd sell it to me :)
It would've been my first WOA since it's the first time I've got the time, and many friends I haven't seen in a long time are going, but when I wanted to buy a ticket, it was the day after Rammstein got announced, and EVERYTHING was gone.

Would mean the world to me :)

Have a great day down there!