1 ticket to sell

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Tyrone

8 Apr. 2013
I have 1 ticket to sell for €150
Any takers?

First in first served, ticket goes to Nespar.
Sorry to the rest of you guys and gals, wish you all the best of luck
In finding a ticket

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Nespar

5 Dez. 2011
Berlin
Your Wacken ticket

I would be so, so happy if you could sell me your ticket! I also wrote you a PN :)

Cheers!
Tim

ApfelSandwich

12 Okt. 2012
Hi Tyrone,

we (me, my son and his girlfriend) would like to participate at wacken for our first time and are still searching for tickets. With you tickets we would have at least a part.

Would be great, if we get your card
Thanks in advice
regards Chris

bel0164

27 Juni 2012
Hey Ty ;-))
I need a ticket for my dauther. Please, it is very important!!! Her Love is this jear in Wacken. Me Sun und I alway looking for tickets here... we say 1000 thanks for a !!!!Yes!!!! PLEASE ;-)))))))))))))

Hagenglu

1 Apr. 2013
1 Ticket

I am still a ticket please. I would also like to go to the festival. Please sell it to me.

BeeN

4 Apr. 2012
ticket

you have a pm :) still need a birthday present for my boyfriend and a WOA ticket would be perfect for this occasion :)