• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
perfectmansions
Punkte Reaktionen

Profilnachrichten Neueste Aktivitäten Beiträge Informationen

• Hi mate, just realised now you had replied cheers for getting back to me.

Yeah I'm flying from Manchester, probably just going to get the bus straight to the festival from the airport like you. I took the train and stuff last I was there but it ended up being a bit of a pain in the arse.

Not sure if you'll remember but will I be able to buy a tent etc at the festival or in Wacken or itzehoe?
    Hi mate,

One of the mods told me to give you a shout about travelling from the UK to Wacken. I've not done it since 2007 so looking for a bit more up to date advice!

Let me know if you don't mind answering a few questions.
    perfectmansions
    perfectmansions
    Hello mate. I was going to Wacken, until a couple of weeks ago, I am now going to Metaldays festival. I hope you have a great time at Wacken, it is a blast. Anyway. I always flew from Manchester to Hamburg, and then got a lift to the festival site (because I am lucky).
    perfectmansions
    perfectmansions
    Before this, I used to get a plane from Manchester, and get the very excellent 'Metal Coach' from Hamburg airport to festival site. There is a link to this very excellent coach service on the main site I think.
    perfectmansions
    perfectmansions
    The only other option I have tried is getting a plane to Hamburg and then getting a train from Hamburg Hauptbanhof to Itzehoe train station, and then getting the 'shuttle bus' from train station to festival site. This was effective, but understanding foreign train timetables is hard. I wish you a happy festival.
  • Laden…
  • Laden…
  • Laden…