• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

StrungOut84

W:O:A Metalhead
9 Jan. 2016
Gander, Canada
One thing is for sure, if there is a lot of rain before and during Wacken then the campground will be muddy as usual
We just don't know how the infield will be with the improvements made

TheToecutter

W:O:A Metalhead
24 Jan. 2017
Just watched harry it doesn't look too bad. I think there's a fair bit of rain forecast for the next few days though.

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
Actually, I saw picture of mud and a message about storm damage to one of the stages.
So not sure how good the weather has been so far.

2 examples:

"Attention!
Due to heavy weather Newforces stage suffered major damage. There will be no shows today on Newforces stage. Bands that shall play today at Newforces stage will be rescheduled and will get stage time during the week.
Main and 2nd stage program will happen as scheduled!"

and a few hours later:

"Dear visitors, due to heavy storm, the programme is delayed. Our 2nd stage (B.Bursac stage) will start soon, however our Main stage will have a delay due to heavy rain.
We are expecting another storm, so please keep yourself safe at all times and obey the instructions of our security personnel! We will keep you informed about the situation."

I hope we won't be getting these kind of messages at wacken.