It´s done! Nightwish are back!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

fn_bloodmark

W:O:A Metalhead
29 März 2007
meh... not a fan. It sounds like a pop-metal band with their new singer. And I'm pretty sure they will play the true metal stage on night so I hope they'll book a decent band for the tent stage at the same time.

Hmmm, I like their earlier albums like Oceanborn and Wishmaster but from what I've seen on youtube, the new singer doesn't seem to do a great job with the older material, and I'm not a fan of the new album either. I'll probably watch it for curiosity value but I very much doubt it will be as good as their performance at Wacken 05.

MetalViking

26 Feb. 2007
England
Hmmm, I like their earlier albums like Oceanborn and Wishmaster but from what I've seen on youtube, the new singer doesn't seem to do a great job with the older material, and I'm not a fan of the new album either. I'll probably watch it for curiosity value but I very much doubt it will be as good as their performance at Wacken 05.
I disagree, iv been looking at videos on youtube, sure shes not tarja but shes not trying to be tarja
They look like they enjoy themselves now which is always good
I know ill be watching them :)

I disagree, iv been looking at videos on youtube, sure shes not tarja but shes not trying to be tarja
They look like they enjoy themselves now which is always good
I know ill be watching them :)

Fair enough, I guess it is just a matter of personal taste. I'm not saying the new singer is bad but I tend to prefer vocals that are more operatic. I'll give them a chance at Wacken anyway and with Tuomas and Marco behind her, it can't be that bad. :p I might not get tickets for their not sold-out London gig now that I know they are playing Wacken though, my schedule is looking busy enough as it is and I need to save money somewhere...

zombiecag

3 Jan. 2007
Peterborough, England
I saw Nightwish with Tarja twice and thought they were great, the band had a great presence as a whole, not just because of Tarja. So it'll be interesting to see what the new girl adds to their performance.

The new album is alright, nowhere near as good as Once or Century Child if you ask me, but it's not terrible!

I reckon I'll watch them if there's noone else I wanna see on at the same time.

MetalFairy

6 März 2007
Norway
www.myspace.com
I've seen Nightwish preform with both Tarja and Anette. I liked Tarja, but I love Anette. On youtube Anettes stage-personality seems really annoying, but live it's amazing, really. She's extremely cute, and as I see it the band chemistry is better than ever. I am looking forward to seeing them in Wacken, bet it will be great! :)