What happened to Lordi?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Burzaj

19 Okt. 2007
When Lordi cancelled their gig at WOA07 the news here clearly stated that they, as compensation, was rebooked for WOA08 instead.

"'It is with deep and genuine regret that LORDI are forced to cancel their scheduled appearance at this year's Wacken Open Air. The band has been offered a headline, main stage slot at this year's Ozzfest, and so are unable to leave that tour in order to perform at Wacken. The band wish to sincerely apologise to the booker, the organizers, and especially their fans for this situation, but their hands are tied. LORDI look forward to performing at Wacken in the near future.' Kindest Regards, Jim Morewood

But the LORDY theme is not over. So we already booked them for
W:O:A 2008 (July 31 - Aug 2).

Yours
W:O:A Team"

Since Lordi is not listed among the announced bands I suppose something didn't work out, which makes me a sad panda, but I haven't read any statement regarding this. So what's up?

Gomez7253

17 Okt. 2007
England
www.myspace.com
Someone over on the Download forum yesterday posted that Lordi and At The Gates are now confirmed to be at Wacken 08, so I think they are playing, it's just that this page tends to wait two or three days before confirming bands. 'The Bones' were on the poster about 3 days before they were added onto the bands page on here.

Gomez7253

17 Okt. 2007
England
www.myspace.com
Lordi is stupid and has nothing to do with metal, so wtf are they doing on a festival like wacken. Put them at Sziget or Roskilde...

HAHAHA! Nothing to with metal! Oooooooh, I see, you're one of those people that thing that metal was invented in the 90s, right?

I'm most certainly not gonna get into a discussion of this as arguing over genres is largely pointless, but wow...nothing to do with metal...hehehe

Zuletzt bearbeitet: