any americans going besides me????

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

bumpzilla

W:O:A Metalhead
any of you other americans out there going to wacken this year??? this will be my first one, and it will be a blast i tell ya. i am so pumped about seeing iron maiden, kreator, and carcass. i am hoping that lamb of god is added, or slayer, but just iron maiden alone is what made me want to go. so if you do decide to go, let me know. you can pm me on here, or email me at mechaton_godzillason@yahoo.com. thanks

LXE

17 Juni 2003
Mpls. MN USA
LXE.US
oh yeah!

I'll be there.....a couple of my homies have plans to go too.....of course every year I have friends who "really want" to go, but I normally end up going it alone....we shall see!

See ya There!!:D

Madkill

5 Juli 2007
I'm going with a few friends from Puerto Rico (where I was born). I currently live in Virginia and this will be my second european festival, as I went to Download Festival back in June.

Can't f'in wait !!!

bumpzilla

hell yeah, this is pretty cool. i am going alone to this, and i am hoping to meet some cool people there. thank goodness they have a campground at this thing, that will make it more fun and all that other good stuff. im actually thinking about moving to europe in the next couple years or so, and i am thinking about teaching english to people over there too!!! that should be fun.:D:D:D

bitchybunny

30 Okt. 2007
New York
groups.myspace.com
hell yeah, this is pretty cool. i am going alone to this, and i am hoping to meet some cool people there. thank goodness they have a campground at this thing, that will make it more fun and all that other good stuff. im actually thinking about moving to europe in the next couple years or so, and i am thinking about teaching english to people over there too!!! that should be fun.:D:D:D

Hey if you know of anyone else who is even just thinking about it, get them to join. I know I can get more than 10 people on this thing. Most people don't think about going until the last second, but if you live in the States, it really helps to start thinking about it way in advance. So you speak German? That's cool, you'll have an easier time then me. My German is pretty bad, I need to start practing now so I'll be a bit better by next year.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Hey if you know of anyone else who is even just thinking about it, get them to join. I know I can get more than 10 people on this thing. Most people don't think about going until the last second, but if you live in the States, it really helps to start thinking about it way in advance. So you speak German? That's cool, you'll have an easier time then me. My German is pretty bad, I need to start practing now so I'll be a bit better by next year.

Dafür haben wir diesen Thread hier. (That's why we have this thread over here)

bumpzilla

yeah, saving money is a bitch, december i have a big month cause i am buying my wacken tickets then, and have to buy a ski pass so i can snowboard for cheaper than lift ticket prices and whatnot, and then in febuary i have car insurance due, fucking money traps set up everywhere damn it.

808Metal

W:O:A Metalmaster
30 Nov. 2007
Oahu, Hawaii
I just need to wrap up a few details...

I just need to wrap up a few details, then I will be attending WOA 2008. I plan to attend WOA with my Nephew, we are both from Hawaii. I have been to WAO, once in 2003 and it was incredible! I've been Jonesing to return ever since. For my nephew it will be his first time. In 2003 a German friend of mine attened WOA and he arranged all the ground transportation and lodging, sadly he will unlikely be able to attend in 2008. So now the challenge is finding lodging in Itzehoe and figuring out how to get from place to place (Airport to bus depot, bus to Itzehoe, Itzehoe to festival, and back etc.) It looks like camping might be the way to go, cheap and fun. I am concerned about how to secure our belongings if we choose to camp. If there are lockers at WOA that would solve the problem. Anyone know about this or have any suggestions? Anyway to al my fellow American Wacken attendees, you will love every minute of it and it will be worth every penny!.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
I just need to wrap up a few details, then I will be attending WOA 2008. I plan to attend WOA with my Nephew, we are both from Hawaii. I have been to WAO, once in 2003 and it was incredible! I've been Jonesing to return ever since. For my nephew it will be his first time. In 2003 a German friend of mine attened WOA and he arranged all the ground transportation and lodging, sadly he will unlikely be able to attend in 2008. So now the challenge is finding lodging in Itzehoe and figuring out how to get from place to place (Airport to bus depot, bus to Itzehoe, Itzehoe to festival, and back etc.) It looks like camping might be the way to go, cheap and fun. I am concerned about how to secure our belongings if we choose to camp. If there are lockers at WOA that would solve the problem. Anyone know about this or have any suggestions? Anyway to al my fellow American Wacken attendees, you will love every minute of it and it will be worth every penny!.

Lockers are at the festival area. Costs like 5 to 9€, depending on how big and how long you want to have one.

See the website for details.
www.wacken.com/en/woa2008/