Sensation : CARCASS is back!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Spindelta

W:O:A Metalhead
21 Dez. 2006
Meh. I love Carcass but this will probably be rubbish like 'Possessed' was this year.

Spindelta

W:O:A Metalhead
21 Dez. 2006
If i am correct, Possessed wasn't even actually with the members of Possessed, right? It was with dudes from other bands.

Almost but not quite. It was Jeff Beccara of Possessed on vocals, but the rest were from Sadistic Intent. It should have been billed as Jeff Beccara and Sadistic Intent covering Possessed songs. I saw Atilla and 1349 play Freezing Moon once, but that didn't fucking make them Mayhem.

Anyway, back to Carcass. None of the Carcass members have done anything of worth since Heartwork. If I was convinced that they still had the heart of gore filled death metal, then I might be more enthusiastic. But I think that Jeff Walker just wants to play a festival, and that Amott wants people to remember that he once wrote respectable music.

All that said, I still might go and see Carcass if they're at a festival I'm going to if there's no one else on at the time.

Anyway, I guess I shouldn't complain that Wacken has booked a band which once wrote proper death metal. More of that please.