Price's for Wacken Festival

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

chris89

8 Sep. 2007
Shropshire, England
www.myspace.com
Gutan Tag

Sorry but my German is quite limited but me and a few friends are thinking of going to Wackan Next year manly due to 2 bands that are appearing and i would like to know how much it is.

I did look on the website and it said 99 Euros i take it that is right for the whole event including camping?

mental_mercury

W:O:A Metalmaster
18 Juni 2007
Marburg, Hessen
Camping is included in the ticket price, you can find out the exact price of the ticket thru metaltix.com

Bring a good amount extra for beer though :cool:

Mindfucked

W:O:A Metalhead
17 Aug. 2007
Stockholm, Sweden
Thanks for the reply. Just wondering what is it like compared to Download?

Haven't been to any of them (yet going wacken :D ) But from what I can tell i think that Wacken has a better "feeling" and community because there are only metalheads there where download has a mixed community with people from different subcultures.

Am i right?

chris89

8 Sep. 2007
Shropshire, England
www.myspace.com
True but lot's of Metal heads at download but this year their were loads of emos though.

I might be Going to both though if i have the Money :D

Also i would like to actually go with how easy it would be to get to Wackan from the Midlands i guess from Birmingham International?

nuke

W:O:A Metalhead
21 Juni 2006
Hof
FAKE

Why the fuck would an english guy use the german "Idioten-Apostroph"??

Ruth

21 Sep. 2007
From what I could work out it's 109 Euros. Though my German's not very good. Think I'll get some teach yourself German tapes or something before I go so I can at least try..

Anyway, does anyone know when tickets are likely to sell out? The friend I'm going with doesn't want to order them for a while, but I'm worried if we wait as long as she wants to we won't go at all.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
From what I could work out it's 109 Euros. Though my German's not very good. Think I'll get some teach yourself German tapes or something before I go so I can at least try..

Anyway, does anyone know when tickets are likely to sell out? The friend I'm going with doesn't want to order them for a while, but I'm worried if we wait as long as she wants to we won't go at all.

Just order them, and if she doesn't want to go, you can sell it again when it's sold out.

I wouldn't take any risks, as it sold out before the festival started. And with Maiden on the bill...........

Ruth

21 Sep. 2007
Yeah, that's what I'm thinking. Not sure if we'll end up going or not, I wouldn't go if she didn't. As long as they don't sell out before december (which I guess they shouldn't really) we'll be ok, I'll just have to try harder to convince her