Helloween/Gamma Ray

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

joshuarain

29 Aug. 2007
Holland
I would love to see both Helloween and Gamma Ray on Wacken next year, they will be touring together soon and Kai will probably join Helloween on stage to play some old shit from Keeper and Walls of Jericho, which would be brilliant, it would be my dream to have them together on the Wacken stage, last year Kai Hansen performing Walls of Jericho songs with Stormwarrior was for me the best gig of the whl festival and I dare say Helloween/Kai Hansen on one stage would be even better.

What do you guys think?
I know there are a lot of Andi Deris haters out there, but I love him, his songwriting is very good and his voice sounds to me godlike, darker than Kiske's and higher than Kai's, seems like the perfect mix of the former Helloween singers.
Besides the way Kiske talks about metal nowadays, I hope he sinks into a great pit of shit.

TheOmen

W:O:A Metalhead
15 Mai 2007
Emsbüren
Kai und Kiske planen doch laut seiner spanischen Seite eine Zusammenarbeit mit Grapow!!!
Wie wäre denn die richtig große Familienpackung helloween/Kiske/Hansen/>Grapow????????????????

On the spanish Internetsite they are writing about a collabo of Hansen with kiske and Grapow..so what about that plus Helloween???

Heres the link to that site...i love Kiske so much...i would die to see him ...i never got the chance but know every note he writes...
http://www.michaelkiske.net/index.php