Hotels nearby Wacken?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
Well after my 6th W:O:A festival since 2000 and camping everytime, I hath decided to split hotel costs with my collegues so I am not freezing my testicles off and getting eaten alive by spiders and mosquitoes and mojitos.

My question is:

Is there a shuttle that takes people back to their hotels or do you have to taxi? I would rent a car and probably will rent one at the Hamburg airport but I am not drinking and driving in Germany (or any other country for that matter)

Which hotels are the best ones for the price?

Thanks for your help

Booze

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Well after my 6th W:O:A festival since 2000 and camping everytime, I hath decided to split hotel costs with my collegues so I am not freezing my testicles off and getting eaten alive by spiders and mosquitoes and mojitos.

My question is:

Is there a shuttle that takes people back to their hotels or do you have to taxi? I would rent a car and probably will rent one at the Hamburg airport but I am not drinking and driving in Germany (or any other country for that matter)

Which hotels are the best ones for the price?

Thanks for your help

Booze
There is a list on their website.

And make reservations as fast as you can, it may be fully booked by tomorrow!!

come back in 50 weeks :rolleyes:
Nice way to welcome a newbie and a fellow metalhead LW....Prost!

Quark- Danke!

:D

I have multiple heath problems and am 45 years old. back and knees have had surgery. I still mosh and headbang and even crowd surfed this year during Turisas....I just today went to the doctor because I am very sick after wacken. drunk for 5 days and then no sleep because ground was too hard for me to not hurt when I lied down.

I do not speak german and would have posted here along while ago, but I am stupid and could not figure out how to register. A friend from Mainz that I met this year at WOA helped me figure it out. So please excuse me for a few things like if I post something in the wrong forum or jump the gun. I am a little ahead of myself but all I wanted was to get ideas from others who have stayed in and around Itzenhoe and the surrounding areas. You are going to have to excuse my american ignorance.

Hails

B

np: waitain- sworn to the black

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Staying at a hotel during a metal festival has many pros, specially if it rains. Happened to me some months ago in a festival here in Spain. 2000 persons had to be evacuated from one camping ground, and I could sleep happily in my room :p

Staying at a hotel during a metal festival has many pros, specially if it rains. Happened to me some months ago in a festival here in Spain. 2000 persons had to be evacuated from one camping ground, and I could sleep happily in my room :p

:lol it will also help you get laid, if you meet a girl who is camping and drunk and cold, she will come to your hotel room for sex and shower

roflmao

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
@ Booze Beast:

I would follow Quark's advice and book well ahead, today if possible.

I am guessing that the hotels even remotely close to Wacken will sell out quickly.

No idea if any of the towns people are crazy enough to risk renting a room to metal heads during the festival, I've always stayed at the camp ground, even if some night (and days for that matter) over the years I've felt like sleeping in a bed at a normal temperature (and dry) would be quite nice.

Sorry i can't be of any more help in this issue, but glad to hear you managed to join the forum at last ;)