Regarding tickets

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

onemanarmy

17 Juli 2007
Hey metaldudes

going to wacken for the second time this year, but me and a couple of friends have a little (big?) problem. Little too slow to get tix this year. I have enrolled the waitinglist but i guess the chance of getting tickets is not that high. But we have booked the trip so we are heading for germany no matter what.

So my question is this: is there any scalpers at wacken selling tickets? If we cant get them any other way. Might get lucky and find fellow metalheads with a spare ticket but if not we might go for some overpriced if they are possible to obtain outside.

Lady_Wolf

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Juli 2006
A crazy men's Utopia
www.myspace.com
Hey metaldudes

going to wacken for the second time this year, but me and a couple of friends have a little (big?) problem. Little too slow to get tix this year. I have enrolled the waitinglist but i guess the chance of getting tickets is not that high. But we have booked the trip so we are heading for germany no matter what.

So my question is this: is there any scalpers at wacken selling tickets? If we cant get them any other way. Might get lucky and find fellow metalheads with a spare ticket but if not we might go for some overpriced if they are possible to obtain outside.

Don't count on it.
since the announcement has been made ticket prices on Ebay also risen to ridiculous amounts.

onemanarmy

17 Juli 2007
I saw there was a lot of tickets out on ebay.de at various prices, but there is one problem for me with the german version of ebay......it`s in german:)