MY LONG JOURNEY TO WACKEN!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
12 Juli 2007
Hello everyone,

I am leaving for Wacken extra early this year - July, Friday the 13th. I just have to share this with you because I think I might have picked the most difficult way of getting to Wacken than anyone else this year: you be the judge.
I leave on the said day from Bergen, Norway on my bicycle and will make my way around the southern coast of Norway. My last stop in Norway will be somewhere around Åsgardstrand, where I will take a quick train to Oslo and catch a ferry to Fredrikshavn or Hirtshals in Northern Denmark. From there I will cycle down the western coast and into Germany and make my way into Wacken on August 1. All totalled it's somewhere in the neighbourhood of 1500 to 1800 kilometres and 18 days of cycling. Beat that! I will be really looking forward to an icy cold fucking beer when I arrive haha!

S_dzha_Raidri

W:O:A Metalmaster
24 Nov. 2001
316xx
i´m so jealous :rolleyes:

we´ll start early on the 31st of july. after 2.5 hours we´ll arrive and have a cold beer :D ;)

good luck to you, hope you´ll make it :) *thumbs up*

Geisteskrank

17 Juli 2002
Provinz Starkenburg

Undomiel

27 Dez. 2001
Hamburg
Hello everyone,

I am leaving for Wacken extra early this year - July, Friday the 13th. I just have to share this with you because I think I might have picked the most difficult way of getting to Wacken than anyone else this year: you be the judge.
I leave on the said day from Bergen, Norway on my bicycle and will make my way around the southern coast of Norway. My last stop in Norway will be somewhere around Åsgardstrand, where I will take a quick train to Oslo and catch a ferry to Fredrikshavn or Hirtshals in Northern Denmark. From there I will cycle down the western coast and into Germany and make my way into Wacken on August 1. All totalled it's somewhere in the neighbourhood of 1500 to 1800 kilometres and 18 days of cycling. Beat that! I will be really looking forward to an icy cold fucking beer when I arrive haha!

Great :D :D Let´s see how you´ll feel AFTER Wacken with the loooong way home again ;)

Nachtfalke

6 Aug. 2002
Düsseldorf
www.burnyourears.de
Hello everyone,

Hell Yeah!

I thought just the same as Undo did - And I really hope, you'll make it in time.
*crossing fingers for you*

*thumbs up* :)

L

Lord Soth

*sing*

I want to ride my bicycle, I want to ride my bike... :D

Nice idea, man... hope you'll have an enjoyable trip and fine weather on the road! Must be exhausting to carry your stuff around on your back while travelling... :D ;)

Good luck and best whishes to you!