Quick Question!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

kittie08

19 Dez. 2006
Antonito, Colorado USA
well its gonna be my first year at wacken and my sister is gonna come w/me. at first we were gonna stay in a hotel, but some things happened and i was wondering if its to late for like camp reservations or whatever? do we even need a camp reservation if is just gonna be me and her? she was thinking of just renting a car and sleeping in there, is that ok? if not i guess we could always buy a tent! but anywho, thanks for the help!!

mental_mercury

W:O:A Metalmaster
18 Juni 2007
Marburg, Hessen
Since we're already on the topic...and I searched for an answer to my question, but there were just too many results to sort through.

How much does it cost to purchase a tent, and where can you buy them? Also any comments on the quality of the tent, etc, are appreciated :cool:

I'm asking this because Wacken will be the end of a month-long trip around Europe and I don't want to drag one with me the whole way...

Sevren

W:O:A Metalhead
3 Mai 2007
New Zealand
Since we're already on the topic...and I searched for an answer to my question, but there were just too many results to sort through.

How much does it cost to purchase a tent, and where can you buy them? Also any comments on the quality of the tent, etc, are appreciated :cool:

I'm asking this because Wacken will be the end of a month-long trip around Europe and I don't want to drag one with me the whole way...

Check out http://www.globetrotter.de/de/filialen/hamburg/index.php
and http://www.globetrotter.de/de/shop/rubrik.php?k_id=0605&hot=0

In German but you should be able to get the basic ideas from it.

I have just bought a new tent myself for the trip, but as Wacken is the start of a 3 week trip I went for a more expensive lighter and smaller packed up size tent. which I will use here in NZ for tramping and hunting trips as well as trips overseas.

So basic summer tents seem to be from about 60 Euro which for Wacken in the middle of summer seems like all you will need.

A 3 person tent would be more comfortable for 2 with all the gear but that is just my opinion.

Lucretia

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
yeh, but a tiny crap tent as it looks... anyway for only one person and one festival it should be fine!