I need some German Phrases for Waken

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

krust11

8 Juni 2007
Hi Everyone,

My little cousin is going to Waken for the first time this year. He's 18 years old and i need some usefull phrases for him. The funnier the better please, and please provide me ith an English translation:

Thanks in Advance,

Krust

Aussie Odin

29 Juni 2005
Melbourne, Australia
Most important phrase

You have to get the priorities right...

The most important phrase is "ein beer bitte" if there's only one of him, "zwei beer bitte" if he's got a mate; "drei beer bitte" if there's three of 'em and so on...

After that's sorted out he can produce his own funnies.

TALKHEAVY

W:O:A Metalgod
Hi Everyone,

My little cousin is going to Waken for the first time this year. He's 18 years old and i need some usefull phrases for him. The funnier the better please, and please provide me ith an English translation:

Thanks in Advance,

Krust
"Hallo, moegen sie cunnilingus?" is a real nice one and explains the meaning by itself.

Zuletzt bearbeitet: