Beer and food

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Spell

14 März 2007
Hallo people!
I just have few questions... let see if someone can help me...

How much can cost a beer in wacken? in the beer garden for example
And general food like cheesburguers?

well I believe it's all :D ohh another thing... can someone please translate the back of the ticket for me? because I don't read german and so I'm unable to read it... I know that it's about the things we have access with the ticket... well will wait for someone who could translate it for me

Cheers!

21 Dez. 2006
regensburg
hello,
beer at the beergarden costs about 3,50€ i think...
food like sausages costs 2,50€, that means expensive too;)
i give you the advise to buy both things most of the time at the supermarket there you pay about 0,70cent for a beer and a suitable price for food!:cool:

Spell

14 März 2007
wow!!! the beer is extremely expensive... even in the supermarket... here in azores you paid in the supermarket 0,30/0,40 for a beer... on festivals or in a regular bar you normaly pay between 1€ and 1.5€
The sausages is the same... my friend, and the precious red wine how much can it costs on the supermarket? I'm asking all of this because I'm preparing my trip and I'm searching for this kind of information to see if it worth to bring most of the things from home

Regarding of the tickent, anyone?

Cheers!

15 Mai 2007
Cork, Ireland
Hallo people!
I just have few questions... let see if someone can help me...

How much can cost a beer in wacken? in the beer garden for example
And general food like cheesburguers?

well I believe it's all :D ohh another thing... can someone please translate the back of the ticket for me? because I don't read german and so I'm unable to read it... I know that it's about the things we have access with the ticket... well will wait for someone who could translate it for me

Cheers!

If you check out the following link it should help :)

http://www.wacken.com/en/woa2007/main-tickets-shop/tickets/

Spell

14 März 2007
oh thanks!! In the ticket it seems to have more information, but I believe in that link there is the more important things. Thank you very much!

Spell

14 März 2007
I've read it, but have another question... what is the Full Metal Bag?

Spell

14 März 2007
Hee so its seems. As I have to take 3 aircrafts I will have to packet extremely well all the bottles, wine, whisky, absinth and so on...
Thank you very much people!
See you there!
Cheers!

L

Lord Soth

Hee so its seems. As I have to take 3 aircrafts I will have to packet extremely well all the bottles, wine, whisky, absinth and so on...
Thank you very much people!
See you there!
Cheers!

Yikes! :D

And don't forget to have someone build an airfield for your cargo planes, alright? Or do you have access to one of those BIG hellacopters? ;) :D

Cheers & *winke-wonke*

D

Deleted member 10963

i mean wacken is very cheap. i live in norway and here in tromsø i have to pay about 7 euro. in a normal pub !!!! :D :D :D :D