Virginia Tech Shootings

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

leigonX

W:O:A Metalhead
17 Jan. 2007
Richmond, VA, USA
"BLACKSBURG, Va. -- A gunman massacred 32 people at Virginia Tech in the deadliest shooting rampage in modern U.S. history Monday, cutting down his victims in two attacks two hours apart before the university could grasp what was happening and warn students.

The bloodbath ended with the gunman committing suicide, bringing the death toll to 33 and stamping the campus in the picturesque Blue Ridge Mountains with unspeakable tragedy, perhaps forever."

That hits close to home since I have friends that go there and could have been there myself considering I got accpeted but passed them up for another University.

Metal-Mini

W:O:A Metalmaster
12 Jan. 2007
von Stuttgart ins Emsland!
"BLACKSBURG, Va. -- A gunman massacred 32 people at Virginia Tech in the deadliest shooting rampage in modern U.S. history Monday, cutting down his victims in two attacks two hours apart before the university could grasp what was happening and warn students.

The bloodbath ended with the gunman committing suicide, bringing the death toll to 33 and stamping the campus in the picturesque Blue Ridge Mountains with unspeakable tragedy, perhaps forever."

That hits close to home since I have friends that go there and could have been there myself considering I got accpeted but passed them up for another University.

i feel sorry for all that, it´s at the moment numer one theme in all news-shows on television here in germany....it really bad!!!

i´ve heard that the usa have the most cases of amok-going people in the world.....we had some in germany, mostly also in scools..

so what can i say, lucky is everyone who weren´t there at that time. but it´s also a political problem concerning the possibility to buy weapons in some us-states.....

LooseCannon

W:O:A Metalhead
3 Aug. 2002
Baltimore,Maryland USA
Website besuchen
I'm very anti-gun(you'll never see one in my hands).The gun issue has fired up again between the pro-gun nuts & the anti-gun nuts.It's sad that things like this & Columbine has brought up issues like this again.

From what I heard,this started from a lovers spat & he was planning this for about a month.