my conversation with MY Ruin (on myspace)

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

violent jmann

9 Sep. 2006
Nowhere to go
www.myspace.com

hay, I'm not your biggest fan. but I would like to know when you plan on comming to the UK? I had a really good tour idea, I like this other band more, but I know you would headline as they are not as big over here. I think a My Ruin/In Extremo tour would go well. songs by In Extremo to listern to are all of them, but the one's to listern to to see what they are like are: In Extremo, Herr Mannelliq, Oskasteinar, Krummavisur and Raue See (In Extremo are from Germany) They put on a good show at Wacken last year, even thought I missed most of it due to being dropped into mud (while crowed suffcing out to go for a piss, no thanks to Opeth, band before that over ran) so they I had to go for a free show on the outside (I didn;'t go naked, but damn are the germans small lol, oh I'm not gay)

So if I was to ask In Extremo and they replyied with yes they would love to tour with you guys, would you go on this tour? btw I am only asking, if both of you bands agree to it then I will give you both each others contact details.

please reply Karl

p.s. I watched a old video of yours the other night on this dvd that contains (Samael, God Forbid, Shadows Fall, MoonSpell and others)

hay thatnks for not being our biggest fan, we appreciate that (lol). We don;t wear masks, make up and jumpsuits like Mushroomhead but that's your taste so have it. Yeah, we checked out your um "TOUR IDEA" yeah thanks for the suggestion by we don't be planning on taking a band that sings all in German or that genre of music. A better diea might be to write to them and let them know your great ideas for a package. We;ve got our own thanks.

PS-you should be thanking OPETH you missed them because they are not bery good in our opinion and Opeth are awesome. That's a band we actually WOULD play with.

Have a nice one.
MR

llol, only Mushroomhead and Berzerker (don't wear masks anymore) are only the two mask bands that I like lol, if you were to tour with Opeth I would only see you guys because Opeth are cunts (I have met someone who has met them) also a band called Prison Flag was hoping this tour idea works because they wanted to open (well they just wants to play) In Extremo does have a few songs in English. I did write to In Extremo and I am waiting for an idea. I am seeing Amon Amarth and Finntroll (Wilska was better) next month. Then the earthshaker roadshow. I have heard Opeth and didn't really care for their slow soft death metal, no fun at all. The singer was like to his fan who were shouting his name "yeah yeah yeah, thats my name, I want a young teenage girl to fuck" the only guy who wasn't being a dick was the drummer and he was fillling in.

But if Opeth is who you prefere then Opeth is who you prefere. I guest I will have to Email In Extremo again and tell them I may have to search for a different band. lol

Our music is nothing like any of those bands. We would not go with that sort of a line up. We listen to DOWN, FU MANCHU, CLUTCH,MSCISSORFIGHT, ZEKE, BLACK FLAG, BLACK SABBATH and CATHEDRAL.

A big difference. Have no idea why you would think that would work.

Anyway...have a nice one.

well how about you set up a Slipknot/Opeth and My Ruin tour? anyway thats OK, what rocks your boat, I know Fear Factory would love my idea (because they love their fan and they love playing muisc) and the only reason you wouldn't tour with any of those bands is because you know they are the kind of bands that steal the show. Also there is nothing wrong with singin in german or anyother langue that is not in english, hell I sing in swedish, norwegian, faior (a little) and English.

I reallt thought I was contacting a decent band with a passion to play music, but you guys only want to play when it suites you.

btw tell your mum I can't make it tonight, I still can't find my ladder.

soiyah xx

You're obviously an idiot that only contacted us to get some sort of response to your ridiculous request. There are plenty of bands we'd be willing to tour with, but until those offers are presented to us seriously and professionally we have no reason to continue this asinine banter with you. If you had even the slightest clue as to what My Ruin is about you'd know the reasons why we do this. We don't need to justify our passion to anyone, especially you.

Oh sorry I really am sorry for the fact that I ain't no profession, maybe I might get my Juggalo's to trash talk you guys. Hell if every band was like what ICP are towards their fans and people then it would be cool, of course your just in it for the money, and I know your singer has been down on her knees more time then the amount of stars in the sky there is, and if you ever play wacken I will personaly bottle you, you've fully lost my respect.

now fuck off whore.

p.s. I'm not the idiot you guys are instead of listerning to some fucking big guy (that just tells you who to tour with and that) maybe listern to the people who are going to the fucking shows of who they would like to see open and surport you, it's the fans who have to listen to the surport bands not you guys, you don't have to.

now very kindly fuck off and go and shagg ya band mates. btw your ugly.

Zombi

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
oh let me bow down to his highlandest. I take it your a fan of My Ruin. either that or she has offered to suck you off if you say something like "your anoying" to me.

no, but your mother did :D

but seriously. you're acting like a whiny teenager. please stop. you're conversation with my ruin is not funny and just makes you look like an asshole.

catlash

W:O:A Metalhead
21 Nov. 2005
Tulsa, Oklahoma
www.myspace.com
Yeah, that just sounds like some whiny fanatic trying to get a band's attentions. Many find that annoying and frankly, I do not blame them. At times my job has called from keeping non fans by the like of you away from bands. I never did this crap and people I have known grew out of it in high school. Like everyone is saying 'Get a life.', preferrably one that DOES have a bird in it.

Oh, and say what you will to me as I am sure you will. I am way over 17 so I can handle it. Name calling after all- to strangers-is just immature and sad.

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
Yeah, that just sounds like some whiny fanatic trying to get a band's attentions. Many find that annoying and frankly, I do not blame them. At times my job has called from keeping non fans by the like of you away from bands. I never did this crap and people I have known grew out of it in high school. Like everyone is saying 'Get a life.', preferrably one that DOES have a bird in it.

Oh, and say what you will to me as I am sure you will. I am way over 17 so I can handle it. Name calling after all- to strangers-is just immature and sad.

be sure of another "your mum" insult :D

violent jmann

9 Sep. 2006
Nowhere to go
www.myspace.com

Oh, was this forum over taken by a bunch of fucking robots with no sense of humour, or a bunch of retards that can't see that My Ruin were rude to me 1st?

hmmm.

btw I got a girl, I find it much fun insulting people.

btw girl you bored me last night in bed, please go out and get more practise.

-R4-

W:O:A Metalhead
26 März 2006
Italy, Rome
if you keep on answering him, you'll make him happy

you're doing exactly what he wants, just ignore him :D