Watch MTV tonight

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

violent jmann

9 Sep. 2006
Nowhere to go
www.myspace.com
WHY?!
READ THIS!
(via Roadrunner Records' Homepage)
Watch Headbangers Ball tonight at 10 PM EDT on MTV 2 and see three videos from Roadrunner bands.

Tonight's Videos:

UNEARTH- SANCTITY OF BROTHERS
OTEP- GHOST FLOWERS
KITTIE- FUNERAL FOR YESTERDAY(PREMIERE)
BLACK STONE CHERRY- HELL AND HIGH WATER
MUSHROOMHEAD- 12 HUNDRED (PREMIERE)
GOATWHORE- ALCHEMY OF THE BLACK SUN CULT
DAATH- SUBTERFUGE (PREMIERE)
SLAYER- EYES OF THE INSANE
DIO- HOLY DIVER
AMON AMARTH- RUNES TO MY MEMORY
TERROR- LOST (PREMIERE)
CRADLE OF FILTH- TEMPTATION
CORROSION OF CONFORMITY- CLEAN MY WOUNDS
BULLETS & OCTANE- CAVING IN
SACRED REICH- INDEPENDENT
CONVERGE- NO HEROES
DEMON HUNTER- ONE THOUSAND APOLOGIES
PRONG- SNAP YOUR FINGERS, SNAP YOUR NECK
GOD FORBID- CHAINS OF HUMANITY
SUFFOCATION- ABOMINATION REBORN

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Mjollnir

W:O:A Metalhead
1) Who the fuck watches MTV?
2) Who the fuck watches TV?
3) Any band that has enough money to make some piece of shit video are just a bunch of gay posers. The fact that MTV would play their shit reassures me that their videos must be total shit ie Lighting, Makeup... all of that shit. Bands should just have live videos or cheap grymm masterpieces. Otherwise you will be the next Dragonforce!

Fuck MTV.

Kate McGee

W:O:A Metalgod
13 Aug. 2002
Kronach
franconianpsycho.blogspot.com
*has a look at Mjollnir's profile*

ah...as I had expected...a non-commercial black metal fetishist :rolleyes:
Ever thought about the fact that it might not be the bands who have got the money but the record companies?

And be careful with what you say...Immortal's merchandise is sold by the most "commercial" Metal record company that exists. :D

Time will come when you get access to REAL good music and change your opinion.

edit: "cheap, grymm masterpieces"... *chuckles* :D

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
A black metal fan criticizing commerce.... Name a metal category with a higher percentage of pathetic posers :rolleyes: (apart from 80's hair metal :p )

catlash

21 Nov. 2005
Tulsa, Oklahoma
www.myspace.com
*has a look at Mjollnir's profile*

ah...as I had expected...a non-commercial black metal fetishist :rolleyes:
Ever thought about the fact that it might not be the bands who have got the money but the record companies?

And be careful with what you say...Immortal's merchandise is sold by the most "commercial" Metal record company that exists. :D

Time will come when you get access to REAL good music and change your opinion.

edit: "cheap, grymm masterpieces"... *chuckles* :D

Yup, anyone with the slightest knowledge of bands know the label has the money and fronts it to them. IF they make it big they begin to make a little bit of money-enough to cover touring and if they continue to sit high on the starts and tour like crazy then they might actually begin to make money of their own.

And,like them or not, MTV changed the face of music for all bands today. Back in MTV's heyday if you could not produce a slick video you simply did not get the draw and even today, when not so much rely on them, it draws fanbases bands would normally have to work years to create/would never get at all.

And I agree with what was said about death metal-be you a fan of it or not it IS one of the more highly commercial genres of music-by MTV, by your local news media, by your local print media, word of mouth of kids that think the 'gimmick' of some of the bands are cool, not to mention all the band's accoutrements and all the gear the band talks about/wears/uses onstage that the younger fans feel they need to truly be one with their band.

People like him are usually jealous of something, or at least somehow are feeling a need to be so aggresively defensive.

Klozombi

12 Jan. 2007
I wonder why he still wants to go to Wacken. He'd have a heart attack seeing all that commerce there. And paying a hundred euros just for seeing Immortal...isn't that a little...inconsequent?

Nah! Guys like him prefer the "true" festivals like crappy "Ragnarök" where only true "black" metal bands are allowed to play (like Chruachan, ha ha). I am decadent, I'll go to Wacken and watch Immortal play their commercial shit and I will drink a big horn of mead on them ...cheers!!!:D

Kate McGee

W:O:A Metalgod
13 Aug. 2002
Kronach
franconianpsycho.blogspot.com
Nah! Guys like him prefer the "true" festivals like crappy "Ragnarök" where only true "black" metal bands are allowed to play (like Chruachan, ha ha). I am decadent, I'll go to Wacken and watch Immortal play their commercial shit and I will drink a big horn of mead on them ...cheers!!!:D

Ragnarök is neither "true" nor crappy...and it's not a black metal festival. I will go to Wacken as well as I'll go to Ragnarök again...