Need Metal Friends

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Mjollnir

W:O:A Metalhead
Hello,

I understand that this is the German section, but please hear me out.

My name is Ben and I am currently on a student exchange to Germany. I am living in a small town about 60km from Berlin and I really want to go to Wacken!

I can hardly speak a word of Deutsch, but I hope that will change soon.

What I really want is to make some friends that like metal and then someday hopefully travel with some of them to Wacken. I go to a small school and have not found anyone that likes the same music as me. :(

If you live in or near Berlin, could you please reply to this message. I need to know people so I can know when there are Metal gigs on!

Thanks,
Ben

Megatherion

W:O:A Metalmaster
15 Juli 2002
Münster
www.myspace.com
Hello,

I understand that this is the German section, but please hear me out.

My name is Ben and I am currently on a student exchange to Germany. I am living in a small town about 60km from Berlin and I really want to go to Wacken!

I can hardly speak a word of Deutsch, but I hope that will change soon.

What I really want is to make some friends that like metal and then someday hopefully travel with some of them to Wacken. I go to a small school and have not found anyone that likes the same music as me. :(

If you live in or near Berlin, could you please reply to this message. I need to know people so I can know when there are Metal gigs on!

Thanks,
Ben

Hmmm...nobody lives in Berlin...

Sister Vulcana

26 Nov. 2001
Berlin

Thanks,
Ben

i know that, i went to school in brandenburg too... :)

next gigs are necrophagist and kreator. the two locations of metal gigs are columbia hall (or columbia club - hall is big, club i small) and k17.

Mjollnir

Hey,

Thanks for the replies.

Heinersdorf is to the East of Berlin, about 20km from Fürstenwalde and 30km from Frankfurt (Oder).

I can make it to Berlin easily enough, my host family are pretty good driving me to the nearest major town.

I heard someone mention K17 before, I think the were saying that Kampfar played there (?)

My music taste is not just limited to Black Metal, I do enjoy a variety of music, though BM is my preferred.

I know it is an odd request, and I am not really into meeting people from forums and things (though I have, even recently :o) but would anyone like to meet sometime? Either just some day or prehaps at an upcoming gig?

Back at home I only had a few friends who were into metal, but we all had a great time getting very, very drunk and listening to good music. Hope something like this can happen while I am here in Germany...

Oh yeah. Sorry it takes me so long to reply. Host family do not let me on the internet much. So here's my number if anyone wants to contact me: 017667786045 tomorrow night I am getting drunk at some party, so anytime before or after then.

Cheers,
Ben

Lucretia

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
not living in Berlin, but if you want to make friends for going to Wacken also check out the international forum. There are lots of folks form everywhere in the world who are going.
Where are you from originally?

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
not living in Berlin, but if you want to make friends for going to Wacken also check out the international forum. There are lots of folks form everywhere in the world who are going.
Where are you from originally?

Eh, Luci, dat hat er schon gemacht. Hatte 'n Problem mit Urlaub, usw. (ist ein Neu-Seeländer)

Und er sucht eben im Deutschen Bereich weil er Bekanntschaft in der Nähe haben will. Deswegen haben wir ihn gesagt mal hier rein zu schauen.

Nur 'n Detail. ;)

Mjollnir

Yes. A New Zealander of European descent...

On the census I come under the category "New Zealand European"

Come on people... someone contact me. Otherwise I am NEVER going to get to go to Wacken :( Not like I'm in Germany every year... This is a once in a lifetime opportunity.

Ben