To the Aussies

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Mattychops

25 Okt. 2006
Well I thought i'de give you all a shout and get to know some of you. I plan on going to Wacken 07' by myself as no one else I know can afford to go and it is also my first time out of the country. This will be the experience of a life time for me an hoping that I could meet along side some of you in the future at the festival.

I shall continue posting on these boards getting to know anyone, if any of you would like to get me more just give me a message or so.

- Matt

Aussie Odin

29 Juni 2005
Melbourne, Australia
Guten Tag Matt!!

Don't worry - I expect that there will be a good supply of us Aussies in Wacken in '07. You'll see several of us on this board.

Whereabouts are you from? There will be at least half a dozen of us going from Melbourne (we've just booked our tickets and I've locked in me flights) and Brat from Sydney is ALWAYS there.

If you have any questions let us know. Suffice to say that Wacken is an absolute ball-tearer and you won't regret going...

Also, I suggest you join the Aussie "Wacken_or_Bust" discussion group at Yahoo.

Cheers

Tony

Mattychops

25 Okt. 2006
Thanks a lot mate. I'm coming from Perth and I should be booking my flights in the next coming months. I shall also take a look at the group shortly, cheers.

- Matt

Kargáist

18 Mai 2006
Adelaide, South Australia
Yes, there'll be no regrets. This year was my first and I'll more than likely be making a reappearance in '07. Absolute time of my life. There were Aussies everywhere and they're mostly pretty easy to spot. I was tooling around with a bit of a mish-mash of varying nationalities though, which kept me occupied for the most part.

krazylucrezia

17 Okt. 2006
I'm yet another Aussie going to Wacken in 2007, so Mattychops, you're not alone in that respect!

My flights and tix are all booked, so no turning back for me now! And nor do I want to!

Metal-Mini

W:O:A Metalmaster
12 Jan. 2007
von Stuttgart ins Emsland!
g´day mate you aussies!!!nice too meet you metal heads taking such a long way to go to europe´s best open-air!!!great job!!!!
have been to down under in 1986 for an exchange in south australia- murra bridge. was a great time in a great country!

so enjoy the festival!!!!
we are also looking foreward to this annual event!!:D :D :D :D