J-Rock Sensation "DIR EN GREY" at Wacken Open Air!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

ILoveLamp

13 Jan. 2007
is it just me who thinks some of there songs sounds like ozone (that very very shit band) crossed with american rock :p

ILoveLamp

13 Jan. 2007
i have to admit there quite bad ;D although its better to get a range in the line up

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Spindelta

W:O:A Metalhead
21 Dez. 2006
Anyone got a link where I can hear some of their songs? I may as well check 'em out........

Search for them on Myspace. They sounded pretty piss poor to me. There's a quote on their page talking about how they offer an exciting live show, with themes of hurt and self harm, with bloody onstage action or something. Atleast any kids turning up for Bullet can pick up some pointers.

26 Jan. 2007
I might be in Germany around this time...Dir en grey's definitely my favorite band, so I'd go just to see them, but I like a few of the others.

Random_dude_667

7 Jan. 2007
Peterborough, England
http://www.myspace.com/officialdirengrey

"Dir en grey has conquered the Japanese rock scene at a furious pace with lyrics that convey the sorrow, hurt and anger in modern society with their shocking and intense live performances that illustrates self-mutilation with bloodshed."

They sound like some sorta Dance-Rock mix.........

And they are, evidentally, shit. But Iced Earth makes up for ALL of that

26 Jan. 2007
dance rock o_O...eh, I can see what you mean...kind of in dead tree and Ryoujoku no Ame...and in Disabled Complexes (not on the myspace gonna be on the new album). For the most part not really...

Reason why I like them is how much they've changed over the past 10 years...they've done so many different types of music, and changed so much that you listen to some of their earlier songs, and current songs. You'd have no idea it was the same band. They've never bored me.

Heh and people who don't like their music even say they put on a good show...ah well there are going to be so many stages at Wacken...man I want to go...99 euro...128 US Dollars for what 70 bands? I'm down with that.

Spindelta

21 Dez. 2006
Fair enough.

Since Wacken likes to put on one Japanese band a year now, i'll give them a tip for next year. Boris fucking slay all of those other J-acts that they've had. Again, a wide range of styles from straight up j-rock to crushing doom to ambient drone to ear destroying feedback. I bet they'll just go for the Mad Capsules Market instead, hah.